India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
SAI Life Guards Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Updated :- 09 December 2021
The Sports Authority of India (SAI) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 06 vacancies of Life Guards Post through “SAI Life Guards Recruitment 2021 Notification”. Any candidate who wants to get the opportunity of service through the Sports Authority of India (SAI). They can send the application form By Post or Personally.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by The Sports Authority of India (SAI). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Sports Authority of India (SAI)
SAI Life Guards Recruitment 2021
- Application Form Start : 06 December 2021
- Application Form Submission Last Date :- 17 December 2021 upto 5:00 PM
- Download Application Form :
- Further Process: Stay connected with the official website/ Newspapers.
- Source :- Official Website
- UR, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or Equivalent Qualification from any recognized Board.
- Certificate for proficiency in Swimming/ Diving and good knowledge of life saving techniques/ certificate of Life Guard.
- Desirable: Certificate in First- Aid
- For more details read the official notification.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 06
|Life Guard||06||Rs. 23,283/-|
- Skill Test
- Interview/ Document Verification
- Merit List
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Administrator, Sports Authority of India [SAI], Dr. Syama Prasade Mookerjee Swimming Pool Complex, Mother Teresa Crescent Road, New Delhi – 110 001
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by Ordinary / Speed/ Registered Post on or before the last date .
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- All Educational and Technical qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate (Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience. if any
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- A additional passport size photo.
- One self addressed envelope.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates must clearly super scribe ““Application for the post of Life Guard on Contract Basis” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters.
- Candidates appearing for written test and skill test will travel on their own expenses.
- No cutting or mistakes in the application.
- The applications received after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The Sports Authority of India (SAI) reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, if necessary.
- The eligible candidates are required to bring all original certificate for verification at the time of Interview.
- An additional set of the application form duly filled in along with self attested copies of all credentials.
- Swimming costume for field test of the saving skills in swimming pool.
Join Telegram Group