Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Updated :- 18 October 2021
Sainik School Bhubaneswar (Odisha) has invited applications from Candidates to fill the vacant posts through “Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
- Application Form Start : 17 October 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 06 November 2021
- Download Application Form :
- Further Process: Stay connected with the official website.
- Source :- Official Website
- UR, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 400/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 250/-
APPLICATION FEE PAYABLE
- IN FAVOUR OF :- Principal, Sainik School Bhubaneswar, payable at any nationalised bank in Bhubaneswar.
- Candidates must write their name, address with mobile number and post name on the back of bank draft.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Art Master Max. Age : 35 Years
- Other Post Max Age : 50 Years
- Age Will Be Calculated As Per : 17 October 2021
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Art Master:
- Candidates must have Master’s Degree in Fine Art (with Painting Specialisation). OR
- Higher Secondary/ Intermediate/ Sr. Sec. School Certificate with minimum 5 Years/ 7 Years Relevant Diploma. OR
- Graduate with Fine Art/ Art/ Drawing and Painting as one of the subject with minimum 4 years diploma.
- Ward Boy:
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or Equivalent examination and ability to converse fluently in English.
- Medical Officer:
- Candidates must have MBBS Degree.
- Read the official notification for more details.
- Horse Riding Instructor:
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate (12th) Class from any recognised Board/ Institute.
- Experience as Horse Riding Instructor in a School/ College/ Horse Riding Club.
- Band Master:
- Potential Bond Master/ Band/ Major/ Drum Major Course at the AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi. OR Equivalent Naval/ Air Force Course.
- Lower Division Clerk LDC:
- Candidates Should have passed Matriculation from any recognised Board.
- Typing Speed: 40 wpm.
SAINIK SCHOOL TOTAL POST :: 10
|Art Master (Contractual)||01||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Ward Boy (Contractual)||05||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Part Time Medical Officer||01||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Horse Riding Instructor (Contractual)||01||Rs. 16,000/-|
|Band Master (Contractual)||01||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC (Regular)||01||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- The Principal, Sainik School Bhubaneswar, PO; Sainik School, Dist-Khurda, Odisha-751 005
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by Post before the last date.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- All Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate (10th Class Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of your experience certificate. if any
- Original Demand draft.
- A self-addressed envelope without Stamp ticket.
- Copy of ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Voter Card).
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Must write ” Application for the post of Post Name/ Category” on the envelope containing the application.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.
Join Telegram Group
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.