Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 06 July 2022
“Sainik School, Bhubaneswar [Odisha]” invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 05 vacancies of TGT, Horse Riding Instructor, Bank Master, PTI-cum-Matron, Nursing Sister Post through “Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 25 June 2022 to 15 July 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Sainik School, Bhubaneswar [Odisha]. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Sainik School, Bhubaneswar [Odisha]
TGT, Horse Riding Instructor, Bank Master, PTI-cum-Matron, Nursing Sister Vacancy 2022
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- June 2022
- Form Submission Last Date :- 15 July 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Source :- 25 June-01 July 2022, Employment Newspaper
- For Further Process :- Stay Connected to Official Website/ Newspaper.
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram
- General, OBC & EWS Candidates Fee :- 400/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Demand Draft in favour of Principal, Sainik School Bhubaneswar payable at Bhubaneswar.
- For TGT Post Age Limit :- 21-35 Years
- For Other Post Age Limit :- 18-50 Years
- Age Limit as on : 15 July 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Vacancy Qualification
TGT Social Science:
- (i) 04 years integrated degree course, i.e. BA Ed with Social Sciences with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate OR
- Graduate degree with two subjects out of History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, and Sociology of which one must be either History or Geography with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate
- OR Honours Graduate with History or Geography or Political Science as a main subject with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate.
- (ii) B Ed Degree (B Ed degree not applicable for four years integrated degree course) from recognised institutions/university.
- (iii) Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Paper-2, conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
Horse Riding Instructor:
- Intermediate (+2) Pass and Experience as Horse Riding Instructor in a School/College/Horse Riding Club.
- Potential Band Master/ Band Major / Drum Major Course at the AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi OR Equivalent Naval/Air Force Courses.
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Education from a recognised University / Institution OR
- Diploma in Physical Education from a recognised University/Institution provided that the admission qualification for the diploma is at least University’s Degree.
Nursing Sister (Female):
- Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent with Grade ‘A’ (03 years) Diploma/Certificate Course in Nursing from a recognised Institution and 5 years experience OR
- B Sc (Nursing) from a recognised University/Institution.
- Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council and 5 years experience.
- Female candidates served in MNS with at least 5 Yrs service after training are also eligible.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Vacancy :: 05
|TGT-Social Science||01- OBC NCL||Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Horse Riding Instructor||01- OBC NCL||Rs 29,000/-|
|Band Master||01 (UR)||Rs 29,000/-|
|PTI-cum-Matron (Female)||01 (UR)||Rs 29,000/-|
|Nursing Sister (Female)-||01 (UR)||Rs 29,000/-|
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill / Interview (wherever applicable)
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
- Job Location : Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Principal, Sainik School Bhubaneswar, PO: Sainik School, Distt-Khurda, Odisha-751005″
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by Post Only.
Documents To Be Attached With The Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Caste Certificate. if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. if any
- Original Demand draft of Rs 400/-. (if applicable)
- A self addressed extra envelope.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Any Other ID Card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “Post applied for_____ Category_____“
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid by this office for their journey to attend the Written /Practical Test.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group