TITLE :- Sainik School Nalanda TGT Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 02 February 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Sainik School Nalanda, Bihar” has invited applications from candidates to fill the vacant posts through “Sainik School Nalanda TGT Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Sainik School Naland, Bihar
Sainik School Nalanda TGT Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 10 February 2021
- For Further Processing – Please Stay Connected With The Official Website.
- OBC Candidates Fee :- 500/-
- Candidates Pay The Application Fee through Demand Draft or Online Mode
APPLICATION FEE PAYABLE
IN FAVOR OF :-
- Principal, Sainik School Nalanda Payble at SBI, VIMS Pawapuri (Code No. 18429)
- Applicants must write their name, post name and full postal address on the back of the Demand draft.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 10 FEBRUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 35 years
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates have Graduate Degree with History/ Civics/ Geography subjects from a recognised University with at least 50% marks, B. Ed. Degree and CTET Qualified.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 01
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Level-7|
|TGT (Social Science)||OBC-01||44900/- Per Month,|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Principal, Sainik School, Nalanda, Village Nanand, PO – Pawapuri, Distt Nalanda [Bihar] – 803115
E-MAIL ADDRESS :- [email protected]
- All applicants must send the application form, demand draft copy and canned copies of self-attested documents to the given email address before sending the application form. After this, send your application through post to the address.
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application, by Post Only.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee online through the link given on the official website.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Mark sheet ).
- Caste Certificate.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- .
- Experience Certificate.
- Envelope with own postal address.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicant should write Application for the post of “TGT Social Science [OBC]”.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.