TITLE :- Sainik School Rewa General Staff Recruitment 2020
POST UPDATE :- 08 November 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Sainik School, Rewa ( Madhya Pradesh)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Sainik School Rewa General Staff Recruitment 2020”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Free Download Application Form
Sainik School, Rewa ( Madhya Pradesh)
Sainik School Rewa General Staff Recruitment 2020
- Application Submission Last Date :- 15 October 2020
- To be notified by: By sending an email to the candidate or publishing on the official website
- All Categories Candidate Fee :- 500/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Applicants will have to pay the application through PNB Bank Challan Mode Only.
- The application fee 500 rupees will have to be deposited in the account given below.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted. Applicants have to attach the application fee receipt along with the application form.
- Interested candidates should have 10th pass/Equivalent from recognized Board/Institute in India.
For more information, read the official notification.
AGE LIMITS 18-50YEARS
- The age limit will be calculated as per the last date ( 15 October 2020 ) for submission of application.
APPLICATION FEE PAYABLE
IN FAVOR OF :- Pay the application through Punjab National Bank. The payment receipt must be attached.
- Bank Name : Punjab National Bank
- Branch Name : Sainik School, Rewa
- IFSC Code : PUNB0629300
- Account Number : 0491012100000017
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- Principle, Sainik School, Rewa – 486001 (MP)
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by Simple Post, Registered Post otherwise through Speed Post before the last date.
Vacancy Details Total Post 06
|Post Name||Gender||Salary/Month||Total Vacancies|
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Marksheet ).
- Paste a photo on the application form and send a photo together.
- Copy of your experience certificate.
- Original copy of bank draft of Rs 500. The candidate should keep a duplicate copy of the receipt with him / her.
- Copy of caste certificate. If the applicant is from reserved category.
- A copy of Aadhaar card is to be attached with the application.
- One wrote his full postal address and the envelope without the stamped stamp.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Must write ” Application for the post of _ _Post Name ” and your caste / class on the envelope containing the application.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.
- Presently, applicants will be given a contractual appointment for one year. The contract period will start from the school opening date.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.
Free Download Application Form