TITLE :- SBI Apprentice Online Form 2020 | Exam Date Notice 2021
POST DATE :- 04 March 2021
SHORT INFO :- “State Bank of India (SBI)” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “SBI Apprentice Online Form 2020”. For which recently the date fixed for the written examination has been announced by the department. Candidates who have applied for the following posts can see the notice issued by the department by visiting the link given below.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Exam Date Notice
And the remaining links are given below the post.
STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
SBI APPRENTICE ONLINE FORM 2020
- Registration Start :- 20 November 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 10 December 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 10 December 2020
- Exam Date : April 2021
- Download Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, EWS & OBC Candidates Fee: 300/-
- SC & ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- PH Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 31 DECEMBER 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 28 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 28 Years
- Please Read Official Notification for Age Relaxation.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized University in India
VACANCY DETAILS, TOTAL SEATS 8500
|Post Name||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Seats|
STATE & UNION TERRITORIES WISE SEATS
|State/UT Name||Language||GEN||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Seats|
|Delhi ||Hindi ||05||00||01||01||00||07|
|Uttarakhand ||Hindi ||153||26||34||48||08||269|
|Maharashtra ||Marathi ||286||64||173||64||57||644|
|Arunachal Pradesh ||English ||12||02||00||00||11||25|
|Assam||Assamese/ Bengali/Bodo ||41||09||24||06||10||90|
|Meghalaya ||English/ Garo/Khasi ||17||04||02||00||17||40|
|Mizoram ||Mizo ||09||01||00||00||08||18|
|Tripura||Bengali/ Kokborok ||13||03||00||05||09||30|
|Jharkhand ||Hindi/Santhali ||00||20||24||24||52||200|
|Pondicherry ||Tamil ||05||00||01||00||00||06|
|Tamil Nadu ||Tamil ||204||47||126||89||04||470|
|Haryana ||Hindi/Punjabi ||73||16||43|