TITLE :- SBI Pharmacist Clerk Recruitment 2021 | Exam Postponed
POST DATE :- 12 May 2021
SHORT INFO :- The “State Bank of India (SBI)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “SBI Pharmacist Clerk Recruitment 2021”. The admit card of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall..
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Download Admit Card
And the remaining links are given below the post.
State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI Pharmacist Clerk Recruitment 2021
ADVT. NO. CRPD/ PHARMACIST/2021-22/04
- Registration Start :- 13 April 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 03 May 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 03 May 2021
- Exam Date: 23 May 2021 (Postponed)
- Download Admit Card: Notified Soon
- General, EWS & OBC Candidates Fee: 750/-
- SC & ST Candidates : 0/-
- PH Candidates : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 31 DECEMBER 2020
- Minimum Age Required : NA
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Please Read Official Notification for Age Relaxation.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates Should Have Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy from Any Recognized University.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 67
ONLINE EXAM PATTERN
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- SBI Pharmacist Clerk Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 13/04/2021 to 03/05/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SBI Pharmacist Clerk Recruitment 2021.
- Check All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Postponed Notice
Download Admit Card