SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 21 September 2022
State Bank of India (SBI) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 1673 vacancies of SBI Probationary Officers post through “SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 22 September 2022 to 12 October 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the SBI PO Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the State Bank of India (SBI). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
SBI Probationary Officers PO Notification 2022
Are you also waiting for SBI PO Recruitment 2022? If yes then now you can apply for Probationary Officers application form. Because today the State Bank of India (SBI) has released the official notification for 1673 posts. For more updates on SBI PO Recruitment 2022 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in State Bank of India (SBI). Because the Probationary Officers notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of SBI PO Recruitment 2022, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & SBI Probationary Officers Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI Probationary Officers PO Vacancy 2022 Notification
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Online Form
CRPD/ PO/2022-23/18 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 22 September 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 12 October 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 12 October 2022
- Prelims Exam Date :- 17-20 December 2022
- Mains Exam Date :- January / February 2023
- Psychometric Test Date :- Feb / March 2023
- Interview Date :- Feb / March 2023
- Regular Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the SBI PO Vacancy 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the Probationary Officer application fee through the payment gateway on the State Bank of India (SBI) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 12 October 2022 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees:- 750/-
- SC, ST, PWD Candidates Fees :- 0/-
The Probationary Officer fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen. Transaction charges, if any, levied by the bank for online payment will be borne by the applicants.
SBI Probationary Officer Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required:- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 30 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 April 2022
Candidates must have been born not later than 01 April 2001 and not earlier than 02 April 1992 (both days inclusive). Additional age relaxation as per rules.
Best Govt Jobs for You
- 20,000 Post- SSC CGL Online Form 2022
- 1273 Post- UPPCL Executive Assistant Online Form 2022
- 300 Post- Coast Guard Navik/ Yantrik Online Form 2022
- 5008 Post- SBI Bank Clerk Online Form 2022
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- Candidates must have Bachelor Degree (Passed / Appearing) in Any Stream in Any Recognized University.
- For more details read the official notification.
SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2022
|SBI Probationary Officer (PO)||1673||Rs.41,960/- (Basic Pay)|
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2022 will be done through the three stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview / Group Exercises
- Medical Fitness Test
SBI PO Preliminary Examination
SBI PO 2022 Preliminary Examination consisting of Multiple Choice Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The online objective test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
SBI PO Main Examination
Main Exam will be conducted online and will consist of Multiple Choice Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The SBI PO Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||50 Min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50||45 Min|
|General/ Economy / Banking Awareness||50||60||45 Min|
|English Language||3||40||40 Min|
|Grand Total||155||200||03 Hours|
The duration of SBI Probationary Officer Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
SBI PO Interview / Group Exercises
The SBI Probationary Officer 3rd Phase may comprise of Group Exercise (20 Marks) and Interview (30 Marks).
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the posts of Probationary Officer in State Bank of India (SBI).
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Probationary Officer application forms in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 22 September 2022 to 12 October 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SBI PO Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 12 October 2022 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of SBI Probationary Officer application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
SBI Probationary Officer Official Notice & Link
Join Govt. Job Group