TITLE :- SBI Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020 | Final Result 2021
POST DATE :- 16 March 2021
SHORT INFO :- “State Bank of India (SBI)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “SBI Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020”. The admit card of the Interview has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their final result.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020
- Registration Start :- 14 November 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 04 December 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 04 December 2020
- Last Date For Print Application Form : 19 December 2020
- General, EWS & OBC Candidates Fee: 750/-
- SC & ST Candidates : 0/-
- PH Candidates : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
- Pre Exam Training Date : 3rd/4th Week December 2020
- Download Pre Exam Training Call Letter : 2nd Week December 2020
- Pre Online Exam Date : 31 Dec. 2020, 02, 04, 05 January 2021
- Download Mains Admit Card : 3rd Week January 2021
- Mains Exam Date : 29 January 2021
- Main Result Date : 3rd/ 4th Week February 2021
- Download Group Exercises and Interview Admit Card : 3rd/ 4th Week February 2021
- Group Exercises and Interview Date : February/ March 2021
- Declaration of Final Result : 4th Week March 2021
- Pre Result Available : 18 January 2021
- Mains Exam Result Available : 16 February 2021
- Interview Letter Available : 20 February 2021
- Download Final Result : 16 March 2021
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 APRIL 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Please Read Official Notification for Age Relaxation.
CANDIDATES REQUIRED ELIGIBILITIES
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any stream Or any equivalent qualification from a recognised University in India
VACANCY DETAILS TOTAL POST 2000
|Post Name||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||810||200||540||300||150||2000|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- SBI Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 14/11/2020 to 04/12/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SBI Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020.
- Check All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Final Result
Download Allotment Letter
Download Interview Letter
Download Mains Result
Download Pre Result
Pre Exam Training Admit Card for SC/ ST & Religious Minority Candidates
Apply Online (Registration)