SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment 2023 Admit Card for 217 Vacancies
State Bank of India (SBI) invites applications to fill 217 vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) through SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment 2023 Notification from 29 April 2023 to 19 May 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the State Bank of India (SBI). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
SBI Specialist Officers SCO Vacancy 2023 Notification
SBI Specialist Officers SCO Notification 2023 :- State Bank of India (SBI) has recently released the notification for the Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) . Its official notice has been issued in April 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SBI Specialist Officers SCO Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of State Bank of India (SBI). All the information related to the SBI Specialist Officers SCO Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment 2023 Online Form
SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO)|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to SBI Specialist Officers SCO recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||29 April 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||19 May 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||19 May 2023|
|Exam Scheduled||26 August 2023|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) application fee through the payment gateway on the State Bank of India (SBI) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 19 May 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|General, OBC, EWS||750/-|
|SC, ST, PH||0/-|
The SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the SBI Specialist Officers SCO online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the State Bank of India (SBI) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for SBI Specialist Officers SCO is;
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Deputy Manager||35 Years|
|Assistant Manager||32 Years (31 Years for Software Developer)|
|Assistant VP||42 Years|
|Senior Special Executive||38 Years|
|Senior Executive||35 Years|
|Calculate Your Age||Use Age Calculator|
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- NCL HEMM Operator Recruitment
- Mazagon Dock Non Executives Recruitment
- Central University of Haryana Recruitment
- Chandigarh JBT Recruitment
- Indian Coast Guard Gandhinagar Recruitment
SBI Specialist Officers SCO Vacancy 2023
|SCO Regular Post||182|
|SCO Contractual Post||35|
SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment Eligibility Details
- Must Have BE/BTech in (Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent Degree in relevant discipline) or MCA / MTech/ MSc in (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronic & Communications Engineering).
- Read the official notification for more details.
SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for SBI SCO Recruitment consists of three phases: written test, interview and document verification. Candidates who pass the written test will be called for interview. Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the written exam and interview.
Written exam- 100 Marks: The written test for SBI SCO recruitment consists of multiple choice questions. The questions are based on Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Professional Knowledge. The exam is conducted online, and the duration of the exam varies depending on the position.
SBI SCO Exam Pattern
Interview- 25 Marks: Candidates who pass the written test will be called for interview. Interview is conducted to assess the personality, communication skills and suitability of the candidate for the job. The interview panel comprises of senior bank officials and subject matter experts.
Document Verification: Candidates selected for the job will have to go through the document verification process. The documents that need to be verified include educational certificates, identity proof, address proof and other relevant documents.
Training: Selected candidates will have to undergo training before starting their work. The duration of training varies depending on the position, but generally, it lasts for about 3 to 6 months. The training covers various aspects of banking and financial services including customer service, banking operations and risk management.
How to Apply for SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment 2023
SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 19 May 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of SBI Specialist Officers SCO application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of SBI Specialist Officers SCO application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 29 April 2023 to 19 May 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in SBI Specialist Officers SCO Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to SBI Specialist Officers SCO Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Helpline Number: —
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
SBI Specialist Officers SCO Official Notice & Link
Download Admit Card
Online Registration | Login
Govt Jobs Available