SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Admit Card 2022
Updated :- 12 August 2022
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022”. The admit card of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card 2022
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start :- 14 July 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 31 July 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 31 July 2022
- Paper I Exam Date (CBT) :-27 August 2022
- Paper II Exam Date :-24 September 2022
- Download Paper I Admit Card :- 10 August 2022
- Regular Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram
- Unreserved, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 1000/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Fee :- 100/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
SEBI Officer Grade A Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- NA
- Maximum Age Limit :- 30 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 30 June 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Government Rules.
SEBI Officer Grade A Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computer application/ information technology
- For more details read the official notification.
SEBI Officer Grade A Vacancy :: 24
|Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)||24 (UR-11, OBC-05, SC-04, ST-3, EWS-01)|
SEBI Officer Grade A Salary
- Pay: The pay scale of officers in Grade A is ₹ 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-850(4)-85850- 3300(1)-89150 (17 years)
- Presently, the gross emolument including SEBI’s Contribution towards National Pension Scheme (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance,
- Learning Allowance, Special Grade Allowance, Special Compensatory Allowance, etc. at Mumbai at the minimum of this scale is approx. ₹1,40,500/- p.m. without accommodation and ₹1,06,000/- p.m. with accommodation
- Benefits: Other benefits viz., Leave Fare Concession, Medical Expenses, Eye Refraction, Education Allowance, Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Conveyance Expenses,
- House Cleaning Allowance, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers, Subsidized Lunch Facility and all other benefits as admissible to an Officer in Grade A in SEBI.
SEBI Officer Grade A Selection Process
- Phase I & II (Written Exam)
- Phase III (Interview)
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
- Posting: The incumbent may be posted and transferred to any location in India where SEBI has its Offices. The recruited officers may be posted to any department of SEBI.
SEBI Officer Grade A Phase 1 Exam
SEBI Officer Grade A Phase 2 Exam
SEBI Officer Grade A Online Form 2022
- SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 14 July 2022 to 31 July 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
SEBI Officer Grade A Official Notice & Link
Download Admit Card
Join Govt. Job Group