Sessions Court Pathankot Clerk Offline Form 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 26 February 2022
District & Sessions Judge Court, Pathankot (Punjab) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 08 vacancies of Clerk Post through “Sessions Court Pathankot Clerk Offline Form 2022 Notification” from 23 February 2022 to 17 March 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the District & Sessions Judge Court, Pathankot (Punjab). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
District & Sessions Judge Court, Pathankot (Punjab)
District Court Pathankot Clerk Vacancy 2022
Sessions Court Pathankot Clerk Offline Form 2022
- Application Form Start :- 23 February 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 17 March 2022 upto 5:00 PM
- Written Exam/ Interview Date will be issued:- 25 March 2022
- Download Offline Form :
Rs. 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Further Process :- Stay Connected to the Official Website/ Newspaper.
- UR, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 37 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
PATHANKOT CLERK ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates must have Degree of BA/ B.Sc or Equivalent from a recognized University.
- The candidate should have passed Punjabi Language as a subject in Matriculation examination.
- Knowledge of Computer Application (Word processing and Spread Sheet)
- Read the official notification for more details.
PATHANKOT CLERK VACANCY :: 08
|Clerk||08 (Gen-03, SC-03, ESM-01, PH-01)||As Per Rules.|
- Written Exam/Interview
- Document Verification
- Job Location: Pathankot (Punjab)
PATHANKOT COURT POSTAL ADDRESS
Postal Address :- “Office of the District & Sessions Judge, District & Sessions Court, Pathankot- 145001 [Pb]”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Educational Certificate ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Residence Certificate. (Reserved category of Punjab)
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If Any
- A passport size photographs.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the “Application for the Post Of____ Category___”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The incomplete applications and those received after 05.00 PM of due date i.e. 17 March 2022 shall be rejected without assigning any reason.
- This office will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery, whatsoever.
- No T.A./ D.A. will be paid to the candidates for this purpose.
- All candidates must mention their contact numbers and email Ids in their applications.
Our Telegram Group