SGGSCC College Delhi Recruitment 2022 | Application Form
Updated :- 20 April 2022
“Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce (University of Delhi)” invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 06 vacancies of Administrative Officer ,Senior Assistants, Assistants and Junior Assistants post through “SGGSCC College Delhi Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 16 April 2022 to 29 April 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce (University of Delhi). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce (University of Delhi)
SGGSCC Non Teaching Post Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
SGGSCC College Delhi Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 16 April 2022
- Form Submission Last Date :- 29 April 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Source: 16-22 April 2022, Employment Newspaper
- For Further Process :- Stay Connected to Official Website/ Newspaper.
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 500/-
- PWD, All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Demand Draft of Rs 500/- in favour of “Principal, Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, Payable at Delhi.”
- Applicant must write full postal address including your name and mobile number on the back of the Demand draft
- Minimum Age Required : NA
- Maximum Age Limits : 27-35 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on : 29 April 2022
SGGSCC College Non Teaching Post Eligibility
- Good Academic record plus Master degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Senior Assistants and Assistants:
- Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Junior Assistant (s):
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate(10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typewriting through computers.
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Read the official notification for more details.
SGGSCC College Delhi Vacancy :: 06
|Administrative Officer||01 LD(PWD)||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-|
|Senior Assistants||02 (UR)||Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Assistants||02 (UR)||Rs. 25,500-81,100/-|
|Junior Assistant(s)||01 (UR)||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
- Interview/ Written/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Job Location: Delhi
SGGSCC College Delhi Postal Address
- Postal Address: “The Principal, Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce (University of Delhi),Opp. T.V.Tower, Pitam Pura, Delhi-110034“
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by Registered Post or Speed Post or Ordinary Post or By Hand Only.
Required Documents To Be Attached With The Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate, if Any.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Any ID proof.
- Original Bank Draft of Rs 500/-. if applicable.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ CATEGORY________“
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- All the direct recruits should possess working knowledge of computers.
- The college will notify the dates of tests and interviews in advance at its website.
Join Our Telegram Group