SGPGI Nursing Officer Result 2023
Updated :- 20 February 2023
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 905 vacancy of Nursing Officer (known as Sister Grade-II) through SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification from 05 January 2023 to 25 January 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Notification 2023
SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 :- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI) has recently released the notification for the post of Nursing Officer (known as Sister Grade-II). Its official notice has been issued in January 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SGPGI Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI). All the information related to the SGPGI Nursing Officer Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI)
SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization/ Department||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI)|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer r (previously known as ‘Sister Grade–II’)|
|Vacancy||905 (All India)|
SGPGI Nursing Officer Important Date
- Application Form Start : 05 January 2023
- Application Submission Last Date :- 25 January 2023
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 25 January 2023
- Exam Date :- 18 February 2023
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- Result Declared :- 19 February 2023
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the SGPGI Nursing Officer application fee through the payment gateway on the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 25 January 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees:- 1180/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fees:- 708/-
The SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 40 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2023
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Govt Jobs for You
- ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment
- BSF Air Wing Group C Recruitment
- ECHS Patna Recruitment
- IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment
- Army 21 Movement Control Group Recruitment
SGPGI Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||Vacancy||Salary/ Pay Scale|
|Nursing Officer (previously known as ‘Sister Grade–II’)||905||Rs 44,900 to 1,42,400/-|
SGPGI Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing or B.Sc. (Post certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing. OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery and Two years experience in 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State /India Nursing Council.
- For more details read the official notification.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Selection Process
All applications with application fee shall be accepted provisionally and all applicants will be allowed to appear provisionally in the SGPGI Nursing Officer Common Recruitment Test. The selection will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the Common Recruitment Test only.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Common Recruitment Test (CRT)
For all posts, a Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be held. The SGPGI Nursing Officer Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be of two (2) hours duration and will be of 100 marks. It will contain multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Related to the post and of the level of the qualifications required- 60 Marks
- General English- 10 Marks
- General Knowledge- 10 Marks
- Reasoning- 10 Marks
- Mathematical Aptitude- 10 Marks
Negative Marking: One mark will be given for the correct answer and 1/3 (.33) mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
Qualifying Marks: Minimum qualifying marks of the Common Recruitment Test for all posts will be:-
- 50% for General, EWS, OBC Category.
- 45% for SC & ST Category.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Skill Test/ Technical Examination
SGPGI Nursing Officer Skill Test/ Technical Examination will be conducted after the Common Recruitment Test (CRT), wherever required e.g. for the posts of Stenographer, Personal Assistant (PA), Lower Division Assistant (LDA) at present.
The SGPGI Nursing Officer Skill Test/ Technical Examination will be only qualifying in nature and such marks shall not be counted in the overall selection procedure. The final selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the SGPGI Nursing Officer Common Recruitment Test only by the candidates who qualify the Skill Test/ Technical Examination.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023
Candidates with valid application shall be issued SGPGI Nursing Officer call letter & admit card. These can be downloaded by candidates directly from SGPGI official website sgpgims.org.in by entering their registration number / application number, Date of birth. SGPGI Nursing Officer Call letters/Admit cards will not be sent by post.
How to Apply for SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 25 January 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Uttar Pradesh Nursing Officer application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Uttar Pradesh Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Uttar Pradesh Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Uttar Pradesh Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 05 January 2023 to 25 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Uttar Pradesh Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023.
- Check all Required Documents Related to SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Uttar Pradesh Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Uttar Pradesh Nursing Officer Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Uttar Pradesh Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Official Notice & Link
Best Book for Exam Preparation
Join Telegram Group