SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023
Updated :- 22 January 2023
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 100 vacancy of Assistant Manager through SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification from 14 December 2022 to 03 January 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Notification 2022
SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 :- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has recently released the notification for the post of Assistant Manager. Its official notice has been issued in December 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI). All the information related to the SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Notification 2022 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start :- 14 December 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 03 January 2023
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 03 January 2023
- Exam Date :- 28 January 2023
- Interview Schedule :- February 2023
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager application fee through the payment gateway on the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 03 January 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 1100/-
- SC, ST, PwBD Candidates Fee : 175/-
- Staff Candidates Fee : 0/
The SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Year
- Maximum Age Limit : 28 Year
- Age Limit as on : 14 December 2022
Candidates born not earlier than 14 December 1994 and not later than 15 December 2001 [both days including] are only eligible to apply. Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Govt Jobs for You
- Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment
- LIC of India ADO Recruitment
- STM Pallavaram Cantt Recruitment
- DRDO DRDL Apprentice Recruitment
- Army Ordnance Corps AOC Recruitment
SIDBI Grade A Vacancy 2022
|Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ – General Stream||100||Rs. 70,000/ – approx.|
SIDBI Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria
- Post-Graduation Degree in any discipline from any recognized University in India. OR
- Bachelors Degree in Law / Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical). OR
- CA / CS CMA/ CWA / CFA / OR Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC.
- For more details read the official notification.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Selection Process
SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Online Exam
The selection process for the SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager would be by way of an online examination comprising of objective test as well as descriptive test followed by Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify based on the minimum cut -off marks decided by SIDBI, would be called for interview. The pattern of SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager written examination will be as under;
|Name of the Test||Questions||Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||30 Minutes|
|Reasoning Aptitude||40||60||40 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||30 Minutes|
Online Descriptive Test
|Name of the Test||Questions||Marks||Time|
|Comprising of two Essays on Financial / Banking / Economic and Social Issues in India (20 Marks each) and one Business Letter Writing (10 Marks)||03||50||60 Minutes|
|Grand Total||163||250||180 Minutes|
The total marks of the examination will be 250 which include 50 marks of the English Descriptive Section. For SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager objective type of tests, there will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidates. For every wrong answer marked by a candidate, 1/4 (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Interview
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Online Examination will subsequently be called for an Interview. Interviews would be held at 5 centres viz. Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and New Delhi. Candidates will have to indicate their preferred centre for interview in the online application form separately.
Original documents and attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the Assistant Manager interview.
The details regarding the time date and address of the venue of the SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Pre – Recruitment Training / Online Examination / Interview to the shortlisted eligible candidates will be intimated through Call Letters, E-mail and SMS.
How to Apply for SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 03 January 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 14 December 2022 to 03 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022.
- Check all Required Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Recruitment – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Official Notice & Link
Download Admit Card
Join Telegram Group