Sirsa Court Recruitment 2023 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 08 January 2023
District & Session Judge (Sirsa) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 10 vacancy of Process Server & Peon through Sirsa Court Recruitment 2023 Notification from 02 January 2023 to 16 January 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Sirsa Court Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by District & Session Judge (Sirsa). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Sirsa Court Process Server & Peon Job Notification 2022
Sirsa Court Recruitment 2023 :- District & Session Judge (Sirsa) has recently released the notification for the post of Sirsa Court Process Server & Peon. Its official notice has been issued in January 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Sirsa Court Process Server & Peon Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of District & Session Judge (Sirsa). All the information related to the Sirsa Court Process Server & Peon Job 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
District & Session Judge (Sirsa)
Sirsa Court Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
Sirsa Court Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization/ Department||District & Session Judge Sirsa|
|Post Name||Process Server & Peon|
|Job Category||District Court|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
Sirsa Court Vacancy 2023 Important Date
- Application Form Start :- 02 January 2023
- Application Submission Last Date :- 16 January 2023 till 4 PM
- Interview Schedule :- 3-20 February 2023
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Telegram Channel
- General, EWS, OBC Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Sirsa Court Process Server & Peon Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of Sirsa Court Process Server & Peon Recruitment application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 42 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2023
#Govt Jobs for You
- Air Force Airmen Recruitment
- Telangana High Court Recruitment
- SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment
- Assam Grade IV Staff Recruitment
- Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment
Sirsa Court Process Server & Peon Vacancy 2023
|Process Server||03 (Gen PwD-1, Gen-2)||As per rules|
|Peon||07 (Gen PwD-1, Gen-4, SC-1, BCA-1)||As per rules|
Sirsa Court Process Server & Peon Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have Matriculate with knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi.
- Middle standard pass and having knowledge of Hindi/ Punjabi.
- For more details read the District & Session Judge (Sirsa) official notification.
Sirsa Court Process Server & Peon Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational qualification and professional certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Residence certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch / Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Any Id Card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ CATEGORY____” on the top of the envelope while sending the Sirsa Court application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the Sirsa Court Process Server & Peon application form.
- Candidates applying for more than one posts shall submit separate applications for each post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph Sirsa Court Recruitment application will be rejected.
- This District & Session Judge (Sirsa) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the District & Session Judge (Sirsa).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the District & Session Judge (Sirsa) Official website.
Sirsa District Court Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group
Govt Jobs Available