Sonipat Ambulance Driver Recruitment 2021 | Application Form
UPDATED :- 03 OCTOBER 2021
“Health Department of District Sonipat (HR)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Sonipat Ambulance Driver Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Health Department of District Sonipat, Haryana
Sonipat Ambulance Driver Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 05 OCTOBER 2021 at 5:00 PM
- Download Application Form :
- Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- Gen, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 42 Years
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Matriculation from a recognized board with Hindi or Sanskrit.
- Valid Driving License for Heavy Transport Vehicle (HMV License), as the case may be at least 03 years old.
- He should not be colour blind.
- For More Details Read The Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 33
|Ambulance Driver Sonipat||33||DC Rate|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- O/o Outsourcing Agency, Osaka Security and Housekeeping Services Pvt.Ltd. Office 127, Huda Market, Sector 14, Sonipat [Haryana].
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by Hand Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Educational Certificate ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Residence Certificate.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If Any.
- Driving License.
- Aadhaar card or any other identity card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for Driving Test.
- Applicants have to carry all their original certificates at the time of driving test.
- Appointment on the above posts will be done under outsourcing policy of Haryana Government.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.