Southern Railway Recruitment 2022 Scouts & Guides Quota Notification
Updated :- 10 October 2022
“Railway Recruitment Cell (SR)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 17 vacancies of Scouts & Guides Quota post through “Southern Railway Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 08 October to 08 November 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Southern Railway Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Railway Recruitment Cell (SR). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Southern Railway Vacancy 2022 Notification
Are you also waiting for Southern Railway Recruitment 2022? If yes then now you can apply for Railway Scouts & Guides Quota application form. Recently the Railway Recruitment Cell (SR) has released the official notification for 17 posts. For more updates on Southern Railway Recruitment 2022 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in Railway Recruitment Cell (SR). Because the Southern Railway Vacancy 2022 notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Southern Railway Recruitment 2022, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Railway Recruitment Cell (SR)
Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Vacancy 2022
Southern Railway Recruitment 2022 Offline Form
ADVT. NO. RRC/02/2022/S&G WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Form Start : 08 October 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 08 November 2022 upto 5 PM
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC Candidates Fee :- 500/- (Rs 400/- will be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on a earing Examination.)
- SC, ST, EWS, ESM Candidates Fee :- 250/- (Rs 250/- will be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on a earing Examination.)
Payment Mode: Candidates applying for the posts in this EN have to pay the prescribed fee payable either in the form of Demand Draft (DD)/Indian Postal Order (IPO) , drawn in favour of Chairman / RRC / Chennai payable at Chennai
Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Age Limit
- Level 1 Post Age Limit: 18-30 Years
- Level 2 Post Age Limits : 18-33 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2023
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
Govt Job Only for You
- Defence Services Staff College Recruitment 2022
- BRO GREF Recruitment 2022
- Indian Army 812 CETC Group C Recruitment 2022
- SSB Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment 2022
Southern Railway Vacancy 2022
|Quota||Pay Level||No. of Posts|
|Level-1||12 (2 Posts for each Divisions, viz., Chennai, Tiruchchirappalli, Madurai, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram and Salem).|
Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Qualification
- 12th Class pass or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen.
Level-2, (Technical Categories)
- Act Apprenticeship / ITI. No other qualification including Diploma in Engineering will be accepted as an alternative qualification.
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation/ 10th or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship
- For more details read the official notification.
Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Selection Process
The candidates, who apply in response to this notification and are found eligible for consideration for appointment, will be assessed on the following basis. –
Written Test- 60 Marks
The Written test will consist of 40 objective questions (40 marks) & 1 essay type question (20 marks) relating to Scouts & Guides organisation and its activities and General Knowledge for Level- 2 and Level -1. he Written Examinations will be conducted for Scouts & Guides Level-2 and Scouts & Guides Level-1 separately. The syllabus for this will be as per syllabus outlined below.
Marks on certificates- 40 Marks
- 1) Participation/service rendered in National Events/National Jamboree (including All Indian Railway Events)- 10 Marks
- 2) Participation/service rendered in State Events/Rallies- 10 Marks
- 3) Specialised Scout/Guides course organised at National/State/All Indian Railways level- 10 Marks
- 4) Participation in District Rallies- 10 Marks
Written Exam Syllabus
History of Scouting / Guiding; Law & Promise; Organisation – ‘Dist. & State Level; Training Centre – Dist. & State Level; Knowledge of Books; Scouting for Boys/Guiding for Girls in India; Motto Left Hand Shake; Salute; Prayer; Flag Song; National Anthem;
Know the National & Scouting flags; Social Services at various occasions; Hiking; Proficiency Badges; How these are earned?; Stages in Scouting/ Guiding; Thinking Day; Progressive Training of Scouts/ Guides/ Rovers/ Rangers; Pioneering;
Handicrafts; Indian Railway Jamborette; National Jamboree; Jamboree on the Air. Organisation at National Level; National Training Centres; WAGGGS / WOSM Uprashtrapati Award competition; Prime Minister Shield Competition; Community Development Programmes; Aims and Methods of Scouting; How Scouting is useful in producing better Citizens?
Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Postal Address
Candidates should reach their application form along with self attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By offline mode only. (Filled in application can also be directly dropped in the box kept in the office premises of RRC, Chennai at the below-mentioned address on or before the Closing Date and Time.)
Postal Address: “The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway, Ill Floor, No.5, Dr. P.V.Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008. ”
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate. Character Certificate.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Indian Postal Orders/ Demand Drafts of requisite value.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT AGAINST SCOUTS & GUIDES QUOTA -LEVEL- ‘__’.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Railway Recruitment Cell (SR).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Southern Railways Official website of https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
Southern Railway Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group