TITLE :- SPMC Delhi Attendant and Assistant Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 28 JUNE 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (SPMC Delhi)” has invited applications from candidates to fill the vacant posts through “SPMC Delhi Attendant and Assistant Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (SPMC)
SPMC Delhi Attendant and Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 16 July 2021
- Further Process : Stay Connected to the Official Website.
- General Candidates Fee :- 700/-
- EWS, OBC & Female Candidates Fee :- 500/-
- SC, ST, PwD Candidates Fee :- 400/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Candidates should pay the application fee through Bank Demand Draft (DD) Only.
APPLICATION FEE PAYABLE
IN FAVOR OF :- Principal, SPM College payable at Delhi.
- Candidates must write their name, address with mobile number and post name on the back of demand draft.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 16 JULY 2021
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits: 27-45 Years (Post Wise)
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
|POST NAME||AGE LIMIT||ESSENTIAL ELIGIBILITY|
|Max. 35 Years|
- Good academic record with Master’ degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
|Max. 35 Years|
- A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
- Skill Test Norms
- a) Dictation : 10 minutes at an average speed of 100 w.p.m.
- b) Transcription : 40 minutes (English) or 55 minute (Hindi) on computer
- c) Computer proficiency viz. Typing Skill, Word Processing, Spread Sheet, Internet, E-mail communication etc.
- At least 03 years of experience according to the notification.
|Senior Assistant||Max. 30 Years|
- Graduate or Post-graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- For more information read the official notification.
|Max. 30 Years|
- Should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with relevant Science Subject
- Graduate with relevant subject
|Max. 45 Years|
- 1. Proficiency in the art of Tabla / Pakhawaj playing with particular reference to the accompaniment aspects for Vocal (both classical and semi classical) as well as Instrumental music.
- 2. Degree in Tabla / Pakhawaj
- Diploma / 10+2 examination of any Indian Board and should have undergone training in Tabla / Pakhawaj under an established Guru, for a period of not less than 6 years.
|Junior Assistant ||Max. 27 Years|
- 1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution.
- 2. Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
|Max. 30 Years|
- Should have passed 10th or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized board.
|Library Attendant||Max. 30 Years|
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Library Science / Library & Information Science
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 20
|POST NAME||POST CODE||VACANCY||CLASSIFICATION|
|Administrative Officer||PC01||01 (LD) ||Group A|
|Senior Personal Assistant||PC02 ||01 (UR) ||Group B, Ministerial |
|Senior Assistant||PC03 ||01 (HI) ||Group B, Ministerial |
|Laboratory Assistant (Computer)||PC04 ||01 (UR) ||Group C, Non-Ministerial |
|Tabla Accompanist||PC05 ||03 (UR-2, OBC-1) ||Group C, Non-Ministerial , Ex-cadre|
|Junior Assistant||PC06||04 (UR-1, SC-1, OBC-1, EWS-1)||Group C, Ministerial|
|Laboratory Attendant||PC07 ||04 (UR-2, SC-1, OBC-1)||Group C, Non-Ministerial|
|Library Attendant ||PC08||04 (UR-2, OBC-1, EWS-1) ||Group C, Ministerial|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- The Principal, Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (for women), Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi-110026
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by Registered Post otherwise through Speed Post before the last date.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (10th Class Marksheet ).
- EWS/ Caste Certificate. if you belong to reserve category.
- Copy of your experience certificate.
- NOC Certificate. For Serviceman.
- One Self-addressed Envelope without Postage Stamp.
- Bank draft as applicable. The candidate should keep a duplicate copy of the receipt with him / her safely.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Must write ” Application for the post of _ _Post Name__Cat____Advt No___ ” on the envelope containing the application.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.