SSB Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 01 October 2022
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 399 vacancies of constable GD post through “SSB Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 01 October 2022 to 30 October 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the SSB Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
SSB Constable GD Sports Quota Vacancy 2022 Notification
Are you also waiting for SSB Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 ? If yes then now you can apply for SSB Constable (General Duty) application form. Because today the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has released the official notification for 399 posts. For more updates on SSB Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Because the SSB Constable (General Duty) notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of SSB Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment 2022, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & SSB Constable (General Duty) Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
SSB Constable (General Duty) Vacancy 2022 Notification
SSB Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment 2022
SSB Sports Quota 2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Form Start : 01 October 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 30 October 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Source :- 1-7 October 2022, Employment Newspaper (Page : 46)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee :- 0/-
SSB Constable GD Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 23 Years
- Age Limit as on : 30 October 2022
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules. The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of SSB Constable (General Duty) offline application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
Govt Job Only for You
- Madurai Post Office Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Coast Guard Noida Recruitment 2022
- Coast Guard Gandhinagar Offline Form 2022
SSB Constable GD Qualification
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or Equivalent examination from a recognized board/ institute.
- SSB Constable Sports qualification/ Achievement available in detailed advertisement.
- For more details read the official notification.
SSB Constable GD Vacancy 2022
|SSB Constable (General Duty)||399||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- (Level-3)|
SSB Constable GD Sports Quota Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Candidates
- Field Trial/ Skill Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Documentation: All candidates will have to go through documentation, in which candidates will have to produce all original documents/certificates pertaining to age, education, caste, sports activities (State/ National/International), proof to avail age relaxation etc., the details of whose are given in the SSB constable GD application form to Recruitment Board, failing which the candidate will be disqualified.
Field Trial/ Skill Test: Candidates who qualify in documentation will have to undergo SSB constable GD Field Trial/ Skill test. The Field Trial/ Skill Test will be of 70 marks. The minimum qualifying marks for all candidates will be 60 %. Final selection will be based on the performance given by the candidate in Field Trial/ Skill Test plus marks of order of merit.
Physical Standard Test (PST): All candidates who qualify Field Trial/Skill Test will have to undergo Physical Standard Test (PST) as under.
- Height: 170 cms (Male) & 157 cms ( Female)
- Chest: 80-85 cms (Male Only)
- Weight: Weight of the candidate should be proportionate to height and age as per detail notification.
Postal Address & Fee Payment
Candidates should reach their application form along with self attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By offline mode only (by Post).
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Self attested copies of sports certificates/achievements.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate. Character Certificate.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. if any.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Two self attested passport size photograph.
- Demand Draft/IPO/Banker Cheque of Rs 100/-(Rupees fifty only) (Non-Refundable).
- Two Self-addressed envelopes of 11.5 ems x 27.5 ems with postage stamps worth Rs 25/- (Rupees twenty five only) to be affixed on each envelope.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (GD) UNDER SPORTS QUOTA-2022_____.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters. No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- The application form must be filled in English/Hindi only and signed by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Official website of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
SSB Constable Sports Quota Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group