SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
Updated :- 17 September 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 20,000 vacancies of SSC CGL 2022 post through “SSC CGL 2022 Notification” from 17 September 2022 to 08 October 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) All important links are provided at the end of this article.
SSC CGL 2022 Notification
Are you also waiting for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification? If yes then now you can apply your SSC CGL 2022 application form. Because today the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for 20,000 posts. For more updates on SSC CGL Vacancy 2022 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Because the SSC CGL Vacancy 2022 notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of SSC CGL Recruitment 2022, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification
SSC CGL 2022 Online Form
SSC CGL 2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 17 September 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 08 October 2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date :- 09 October 2022
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date :- 10 October 2022
- Correction Date :- 12-13 October 2022
- Exam Date :- December 2022
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- Regular Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the SSC CGL 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the HSSC CGL application fee through the payment gateway on the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 08 October 2022.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees:- 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fees :- 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fees :- 0/-
The CGL Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen. Transaction charges, if any, levied by the bank for online payment will be borne by the applicants.
SSC CGL 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 27-32 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2022
- Additional age relaxation as per rules.
Best Govt Jobs for You
- 61 Post- HPSCB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
- 276 Post- BSCB Assistant & Assistant Manager Online Form 2022
- 230 Post- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- 1273 Post- UPPCL Executive Assistant Online Form 2022
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Qualification
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Junior Statistical Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level from a recognized University or Institute.
All other Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
Note: The candidates who have appeared in their final year of their graduation can also apply For more details read the official notification.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2022
|SSC CGL Recruitment 2022||approx. 20,000|
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Department||Age Limit|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||30 years.|
|Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service||20 – 30 years|
|Intelligence Bureau||30 years|
|Ministry of Railway||20 – 30 years|
|Ministry of External Affairs|
|Assistant||Other Ministries / Departments||18 – 30 years|
|20 – 30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||30 years.|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT|
|Inspector (Central Excise)||CBIC|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||30 years|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||20 – 30 years|
|Inspector Posts||Department of Post||18 – 30 years|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||30 years|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments|
|Assistant / Superintendent|
|Divisional Accountant||Offices under C&AG|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)||Upto 30 years|
|Junior Statistical Officer||M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation.||Upto 32 years|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-I||Registrar General of India||Max 30 years|
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG||18 – 27years|
|Other Ministry/ Departments|
|Offices under CGDA|
|Accountant||Offices under C&AG|
|Accountant / Jr Accountant||Other Ministry/ Departments|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/UDC||Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS|
|Sub-Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Upper Division Clerk||Dte. Gen Border Road Organisation (MoD)|
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSC CGL Tier-I Exam
SSC CGL 2022 Tier-I examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi language except for English Comprehension. There will be negative marking of 1/2 (0.50 Marks) for each wrong answer.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 Min|
SSC CGL Tier-II
SSC CGL 2022 Tier-II exam will include conducting of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III in separate shift(s)/ day(s). SSC CGL 2022 Paper-I is compulsory for all the posts. Paper-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and who are shortlisted in Tier-I exam for these Posts.
SSC CGL 2022 Paper-III will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I exam for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the posts of SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 application forms in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply From 17 September 2022 to 08 October 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC CGL Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Before submission of the SSC CGL 2022 online application, candidates must check through Preview/ Print option that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
In the SSC CGL 2022 online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than 03 months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (Horizontal) x 4.5 cm (Vertical). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and the frontal view of the face should be clearly visible.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 08 October 2022. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit the SSC CGL 2022 online application much before the closing date (08 October 2022) and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
SSC CGL 2022 Official Notice & Link
Join Govt. Job Group