SSC CHSL 2021 Final Result
Updated :- 27 April 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “SSC CHSL 2021”. The admit card of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL 2021 final Result
SSC CHSL 2021 Online Form
- Online Registration Start :- 01 February 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 07 March 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 09 March 2022
- Correction Date :- 11 to 15 March 2022
- Tier-I Exam Date : 24 May – 10 June 2022
- Tier I Result Declared :- 04 August 2022
- Final Answer Key :- 16 August 2022
- Tier-II Exam Date : 18 September 2022
- Tier I Additional Result Available :- 02 September 2022
- Tier II Result : 16 December 2022
- Skill Test Schedule :- 06 January 2023
- Skill Test Result Declared :- 18 March 2023
- Final Result Declared : 27 April 2023
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- PH, Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
SSC CHSL AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2022
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
SSC CHSL ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- SSC CHSL 2022 Qualifications:
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO : Candidates Passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) exam From Any Recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator : 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board.
- For more information read the official notification.
SSC CHSL VACANCY DETAILS
- Lower Division Clerk, LDC/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, JSA.
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEOs)
SSC CHSL SELECTION PROCESS
- Written Exam (Tier-I & II)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier- III)
- Document Verification
SSC CHSL TIER – I EXAM PATTERN
|Subject||Questions /Marks||Time Duration|
80 Minutes (for Para 8.1 and 8.2)
|General Awareness||25/ 50|
|General Intelligence||25/ 50|
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
SSC CHSL TIER – II WRITTEN EXAM
- Tier-II paper paper will be a descriptive paper of 100 marks in pen and paper ‘mode. The duration of the descriptive paper will be for one hour (80 minutes for Para 8.1 and 8.2). The paper will consist of essay / letter / writing Application / Precis etc.
- The paper has to be written in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
SSC CHSL TIER – III SKILL TEST/ TYPING TEST
- The skill test / typing test for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted on a computer provided by the Commission or its authorized agency. The test will be conducted in the cities where the regional offices of the commission are located or as decided by the commission.
SSC CHSL TIER- I EXAM SYLLABUS
- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Questions are prepared for the general test of the candidate
Awareness about its surroundings and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test current events and such knowledge. As can be expected from an educated person in matters of observation and experience everyday in their scientific aspect. The test will also include questions History, culture, geography, economic landscape, general policy and scientific research, especially related to India and its neighboring countries.
- It will include both oral and nonverbal questions. The test will include semantic analogy, image classification, perforated holes / pattern-folding and revealing questions , Semantic Series, Figure Pattern-Folding and Completing, Number Series, Embedded Figures, symbolic operations, symbolic / number analogy, trends, pictorial analogy, space orientation, semantic classification, Venn diagram, number / number classification, drawing reference, Figure Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and Decoding, Other Submixes, if any numerical
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and
Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency
polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary
angles, Height and distances.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts,
Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, Congruence and similarity of triangles, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Algebra: Algebra and Elementary surds and Graphs of Linear Equations.
HOW TO FILL SSC CHSL 2021 ONLINE FORM
- ‘SSC CHSL 2021 Online Form’ Candidate Can Apply Between 01 February 2022 to 07 March 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC CHSL 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to SSC CHSL 2022 Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the SSC CHSL 2022 Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of SSC CHSL 2022 Final Submitted Form.
Download Final Result
Download Skill Test Result
Download Tier 2 Result
Skill Test Date Notice
Download Tier 2 Admit Card
Download Tier 1 Additional Result
Download Tier 1 Final Answer Key
Download Tier 1 Marks
Download Tier 2 Exam Date
Download Tier 1 Result
Download Vacancy Details
Download Tier 1 answer Key
Download Admit Card
Check Application Status
Other Region Form Status
How to fill online form
Join Telegram Group
How To Apply For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates can apply online: https://ssc.nic.in
What Is The Last Date To Apply For SSC CHSL 2022?
Last Date: 07 March 2022
SSC CHSL Selection Process?
(i) Written Exam (ii) Skill Test (iii) Document Verification (iv) Selection
SSC CHSL Age Limit?
Age Limit: 18-27 Years
SSC CHSL Eligibility?
Candidate must have passed 12th class with required subjects.