SSC CHSL 2023 Notification, Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill approx. 1600 vacancies of Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operators (DEO) post through SSC CHSL 2023 Notification from 09 May 2023 to 08 June 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the SSC CHSL 2023 official notification issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released the notification for the post of Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operators (DEO). Its official notice has been issued in May 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). All the information related to the SSC CHSL Notification 2022 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL 2023 Notification
SSC CHSL 2023 Online Form
- Application Form Start : 09 May 2023
- Application Submission Last Date :- 08 June 2023 upto 11 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 09 June 2023
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date :- 10 June 2023
- Online Correction Window Open :- 14-15 June 2023
- Tier-1 Exam Date (CBT) :- 02-22 August 2023
- Tier-2 Exam Date (CBT) :- Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the SSC CHSL 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the SSC CHSL 2023 application fee through the payment gateway on the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 08 June 2023 at 23.00 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees:- 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fees :- Exempted
- PwD, Women Candidates Fees :- Exempted
The SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
SSC CHSL Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the SSC CHSL 2023 online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission/ Department for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 27 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 August 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
#Government Jobs for You
- Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment
- NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment
- Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment
- Haryana CET Group C Recruitment
- Rajasthan Nursing Officer & Pharmacist Recruitment
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||1600 Approx.|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
SSC CHSL 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
SSC CHSL 2023 Selection Process
- Online Exam
- Skill/ Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 1 Exam Pattern
The Tier-I examination of SSC CHSL will comprise only objective type multiple choice questions. The questions for parts II, III, and IV will be available in both English and Hindi. The duration of the exam will be 60 minutes, but candidates who are eligible for a scribe according to Para 8.1 and 8.2 will have 80 minutes.
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
Negative Marking: There will be SSC CHSL 2023 negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 2 Exam Pattern
There will be two sessions for Tier-II of the SSC CHSL examination, namely Session I and Session II, both of which will be held on the same day. It is mandatory for candidates to clear all sections of Tier-II. While Module-I of Section-III, which is the Computer Knowledge Test, is mandatory, it is of a qualifying nature.
Session-I (2 hours and 15 minutes)
Module-I: Mathematical Abilities
Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence.
|30+30= 60||60*3= 180||1 hour (for each section)|
Module-I: English Language and Comprehension
Module-II: General Awareness
|40+20 = 60||60*3= 180|
Module-I: Computer Knowledge Module
|15||15*3 =45||15 Minutes|
|Session-II (15/10 minutes)|
Module-II: Skill Test/ Typing Test Module
|Part A: Skill Test for DEOs.||–||15 Minutes|
|Part B: Typing Test for LDC/ JSA.||–||10 Minutes|
Negative Marking: There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of SSC CHSL application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of SSC CHSL application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 09 May 2023 to 08 June 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in SSC CHSL Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for SSC CHSL Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to SSC CHSL Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Helpline No: —-
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
SSC CHSL 2023 Official Notice & Link
Registration | Login
SSC CHLS Syllabus
Join Telegram Group