TITLE :- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 | Skill Test Result 2021
POST UPDATE :- 10 JUNE 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Staff Selection Commission (SSC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018”. The Skill Test result of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their Skill Test result.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018
- Registration Start :- 05 March 2019
- Registration Last Date :- 05 April 2019
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date : 07 April 2019
- Online Fee Payment Last Date : 09 April 2019
- Tier II Result : 25 February 2020
- Tier II Result Marks : 02 March 2020
- Tier II Additional Result : 27 August 2020
- Change Skill Test Exam District : 29 October 2020 to 01 November 2020
- Skill Test Admit Card : 23 November 2020
- Skill Test Result Available : 10 June 2021
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
Age Limits As On 01 August 2019
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Candidates Passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) exam From Any Recognized Board in India.
- For more information, see the officially released notification.
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant.
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEOs)
How to Fill Form
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Candidate Can Apply Between 05/03/2019 to 05/04/2019.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Skill Test Result
Download Skill Test Notice