TITLE :- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
POST UPDATE :- 27 August 2020
SHORT INFO :- Through SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019, applicants have been invited to apply for the following posts: Those who are interested to fill this recruitment form must read the information given below. Thank you
Download Admit Card
The remaining links are given below the post.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
- Registration Start :- 05 March 2019
- Registration Last Date :- 05 April 2019
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date : 07 April 2019
- Online Fee Payment Last Date : 09 April 2019
- Tier II Result : 25 February 2020
- Tier II Result Marks : 02 March 2020
- Tier II Additional Result : 27 August 2020
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
Age Limits As On 01 August 2019
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Candidates Passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) exam From Any Recognized Board in India.
- For more information, see the officially released notification.
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant.
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEOs)
How to Fill Form
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Candidate Can Apply Between 05/03/2019 to 05/04/2019.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Tier II Additional Result
Tier II Additional Result Cut Off