SSC CHSL 2020 Final Result Out
Updated :- 07 December 2022
“Staff Selection Commission (SSC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020”. The final result has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their result. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
ADVT. CHSL 2020 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 06 November 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 26 December 2020
- Online Fee Payment Last Date : 28 December 2020
- Tier I Exam Date : 04-12 August 2021
- Download Admit Card : 26 July 2021
- Answer Key Available : 20 August 2021
- CHSL Tier II Exam Date : 09 November 2021
- Tier I Result Available : 27 October 2021
- Tier II Exam Date : 09 November 2022
- SSC CHSL Tier II Result Declared : 13 May 2022
- Skill Test Date :- 01 July 2022
- Skill Test Result Declared :- 18 October 2022
- Marks Available :- 26 October 2022
- Final Result Declared :- 07 December 2022
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003.
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO : Candidates Passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) exam From Any Recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator : 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board.
- For more information, see the officially released notification.
- Lower Division Clerk, LDC/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, JSA.
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEOs)
SSC CHSL TIER – I EXAM PATTERN 2020
|Subject||No. of Questions / Max. Marks||Time Duration|
80 Minutes (for Para 8.1 and 8.2)
|General Awareness||25/ 50|
|General Intelligence||25/ 50|
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
|Negative Marking : 0.5 Marks for Each Wrong Answer.|
SSC CHSL TIER- I EXAM SYLLABUS 2020
- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Questions are prepared for the general test of the candidate
Awareness about its surroundings and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test current events and such knowledge. As can be expected from an educated person in matters of observation and experience everyday in their scientific aspect. The test will also include questions History, culture, geography, economic landscape, general policy and scientific research, especially related to India and its neighboring countries.
- It will include both oral and nonverbal questions. The test will include semantic analogy, image classification, perforated holes / pattern-folding and revealing questions , Semantic Series, Figure Pattern-Folding and Completing, Number Series, Embedded Figures, symbolic operations, symbolic / number analogy, trends, pictorial analogy, space orientation, semantic classification, Venn diagram, number / number classification, drawing reference, Figure Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and Decoding, Other Submixes, if any numerical operations.
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and
Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency
polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary
angles, Height and distances.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts,
Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, Congruence and similarity of triangles, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Algebra: Algebra and Elementary surds and Graphs of Linear Equations.
SSC CHSL TIER – II WRITTEN EXAM
- Tier-II paper paper will be a descriptive paper of 100 marks in pen and paper ‘mode. The duration of the descriptive paper will be for one hour (80 minutes for Para 8.1 and 8.2). The paper will consist of essay / letter / writing Application / Precis etc.
- The paper has to be written in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
SSC CHSL TIER – III SKILL TEST/ TYPING TEST
- The skill test / typing test for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted on a computer provided by the Commission or its authorized agency. The test will be conducted in the cities where the regional offices of the commission are located or as decided by the commission.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21 Candidate Can Apply Between 06/11/2020 to 15/12/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Final Result
Download Marks/ Score
Download Skill Test Result
Download Skill Test Result Write Up
Download Tier II Result
Download Tier I Result
Download Tier II Exam Notice
Download Tier I Answer Key
Tier I Answer Key Notice
Download Admit Card
CR | NR | Other Region
Tier I Exam Date
Date Re Extended Notice