SSC CGL 2020 Final Result Download
Updated :- 31 October 2022
“Staff Selection Commission (SSC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2020”. The result of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their Result.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CGL 2020 Tier III Result Result
SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2020
ADVT. NO. 3/4/2020-P&P-I WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Application Start :- 29 December 2020
- Application Submission Last Date :- 31 January 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 31 January 2021
- Exam Date Tier I: 13 To 24 August 2021
- Exam Date Tier II : 28-29 January 2022
- Exam Date Tier III : 06 February 2022
- Download Tier II Admit Card : 17 January 2022
- Tier II Answer Key Available : 11-15 February 2022 upto 6:00 PM
- Tier II Result Declared : 26 April 2022
- Tier III Result Declared : 07 July 2022
- Final Result Declared :- 31 October 2022
SSC CGL 2020 APPLICATION FEE
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 100 /-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0 /-
- PH & All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0 /-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18/20 Years (Post Wise)
- Maximum Age Limits : 27/30 Years (Post Wise)
- Additional age relationship relaxation as per rules. Please read the official notification for more details.
SSC CGL 2020 ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates must have a Bachelor degree in any stream from any recognized university.
|Department||Post Name||Age Limits|
India Audit & Account
|Assistant Audit Officer||Up to 30 Years|
|Assistant Account Officer||Up to 30 Years|
|Central Secretariat Service||Assistant Section Officer||20-30 Years|
|Intelligence Bureau IB||Assistant Section Officer||Up to 30 Years|
|Ministry of Railway||Assistant Section Officer||20-30 Years|
|Ministry of External Affairs||Assistant Section Officer||20-30 Years|
|AFHQ||Assistant Section Officer||20-30 Years|
Other Ministry / Department
|Assistant Section Officer||Up to 30 Years|
|Assistant||Up to 30 Years|
|CBDT||Inspector of Income Tax||Up to 30 Years|
|Inspector Central Excise||Up to 30 Years|
|Inspector Preventive Officer||Up to 30 Years|
|Inspector Examiner||Up to 30 Years|
|Revenue Department||Assistant Enforcement Officer||Up to 30 Years|
|CBI||Sub Inspector||20-30 Years|
|Department of Post||Inspector Posts||18-30 Years|
|Central Bureau of Narcotics||Inspector||Up to 30 Years|
|Other Ministry Department / Organization||Assistant||Up to 30 Years|
|Assistant Superintendent||Up to 30 Years|
|Offices CAG||Divisional Accountant||Up to 30 Years|
|NIA||Sub Inspector||Up to 30 Years|
|M/O Statistics & Program Implementation||Junior Statistical Officer||Up to 32 Years|
|Eligibility:||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with at Least 60% Marks in Math Subject in 12th Standard OR Bachelor Degree with Statistics Subject|
|Registrar General of India||Statistical Officer Grade II||Up to 30 Years|
|Eligibility:-||Bachelor Degree with Statistics as a Subject.|
|Offices under C&AG||Auditor||18-27 Years|
|Other Ministry / Department||Auditor||18-27 Years|
|Offices under CGDA||Auditor||18-27 Years|
|Offices under C&AG||Accountant||18-27 Years|
|Other Ministry / Department||Accountant / Junior Accountant||18-27 Years|
|Central Govt. Office / Ministry||Senior Secretariat Assistant / UDC||18-27 Years|
|CBDT||Tax Assistant||18-27 Years|
|CBEC||Tax Assistant||18-27 Years|
|Narcotics Bureau||Sub Inspector||18-27 Years|
|DTE. Gen Border Road Organization MOD||Upper Division Clerk (Male Only)||18-27 Years|
HOW TO FILL SSC CGL 2020 ONLINE FORM
- SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 29/12/2020 to 31/01/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Final Result
Download Tier III Cutoff
Download Tier III Result
Download SSC CGL 2022 Mark
Download Tier II Result & Cutoff
Download Tier II Answer Key