- Registration Start :- 17 July 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 31 August 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date Online Mode : 02 September 2021
- Offline Mode (Generate Challan): 4 September 2021
- Submit Challan Before: 07 September 2021
- CBT Exam Date: 16 Nov To 15 Dec 2021
- Download Admit Card: Available Now
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
SSC GD CONTABLE EXAM SYLLABUS
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Analytical aptitude and ability to spot and distinguish patterns will be tested mainly through non-verbal type questions.
- This component may include questions on Similarities, Similarities and Differences, Spatial Visualization, Spatial Orientation, Visual Memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetic Reasoning and Figurative Classification, Arithmetic Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Coding and Decoding etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
- The questions in this component will be intended to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. The questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions related to India and its neighboring countries, especially questions related to sports, history, culture, geography, economic scene, general polity, Indian constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
- This question paper includes questions related to Number System, Calculation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance Will be , Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- Spot the error, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms/Synonyms, Antonyms, Detection of spelled/misspelled words, Idioms and phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of sentences, Active/passive voice of verbs, Conversion to direct/indirect statements , Shuffle Part of Sentence, Shuffle of Sentences in a Passage, Close Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Common spelling errors and word forms of words, feminine forms of words, plural, change of a sentence to another gender, idioms and their meanings, pure forms of imprecise sentences, antonyms, synonyms and synonyms, one word for many words, Meaning of proverbs and proverbs, dissection, making expressive nouns from verbs, composition and author etc.