SSC Constable GD 2021 Result & Marks
Updated :- 23 November 2022
“Staff Selection Commission (SSC)” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021”. The final result of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their result.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Constable in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Result
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021
ADVT. NO. 3-1/2020-P&P-1 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 17 July 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 31 August 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date Online Mode : 02 September 2021
- Offline Mode (Generate Challan): 4 September 2021
- Submit Challan Before: 07 September 2021
- CBT Exam Date: 16 Nov To 15 Dec 2021
- Result Declared : 25 March 2022
- Final Answer Key Available : 28 March 2022
- PET/ PST Exam Schedule : 18 May to 09 June 2022
- PET/ PST Admit Card : 07 May 2022
- Download PET/ PST Result : 12 August 2022
- Final Result Declared :- 07 November 2022 (Mid Night)
- Marks Available :- 23 November 2022
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMIT AS ON 01 AUGUST 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 23 Years
- Candidates should not have been born earlier 02 August 1998 and Later than 01 August 2003.
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates have Passed 10th Class (high school ) Exam OR Equivalent From any Recognized Board in India.
- Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 25271
MALE TOTAL POST :: 22,424
FEMALE TOTAL POST :: 2847
COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION
|Part-A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||90 Minutes|
|Part-B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
|Test||Category||Male Candidate||Female Candidate|
|Height||UR/ OBC/ SC||170 CMS||157 CMS|
|ST||162.5 CMS||150 CMS|
|Chest||UR/ OBC/ SC||80 – 85 CMS||NA|
|ST||76 – 81 CMS||NA|
|Race||All Category||5 Km in 24 Minutes||1.6 Km in 8 Minutes 30 Seconds|
SSC GD CONTABLE EXAM SYLLABUS
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Analytical aptitude and ability to spot and distinguish patterns will be tested mainly through non-verbal type questions.
- This component may include questions on Similarities, Similarities and Differences, Spatial Visualization, Spatial Orientation, Visual Memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetic Reasoning and Figurative Classification, Arithmetic Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Coding and Decoding etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
- The questions in this component will be intended to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. The questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions related to India and its neighboring countries, especially questions related to sports, history, culture, geography, economic scene, general polity, Indian constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
- This question paper includes questions related to Number System, Calculation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance Will be , Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- Spot the error, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms/Synonyms, Antonyms, Detection of spelled/misspelled words, Idioms and phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of sentences, Active/passive voice of verbs, Conversion to direct/indirect statements , Shuffle Part of Sentence, Shuffle of Sentences in a Passage, Close Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Common spelling errors and word forms of words, feminine forms of words, plural, change of a sentence to another gender, idioms and their meanings, pure forms of imprecise sentences, antonyms, synonyms and synonyms, one word for many words, Meaning of proverbs and proverbs, dissection, making expressive nouns from verbs, composition and author etc.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 17/07/2021 to 31/08/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download SSC GD 2021 Marks
Download Final Result
Download PET / PST Result
Download PET / PST Admit Card
Check SSC GD Constable Marks
Download Final Answer Key & Question Paper
Download Answer Key
Download Admit Card
Exam Date Notice