SSC Constable GD Physical Date 2023
Updated :- 28 March 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 50187 vacancies of Constable (General Duty) post through SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 Notification from 27 October 2022 to 30 November 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research (AMD). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
SSC Constable GD Notification 2022
Are you also waiting for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022? If yes then now you can apply for SSC Constable GD application form. Because today the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for head constable posts. For more updates on SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Because the SSC Constable GD Vacancy 2022 notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Constable GD in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, NCB, SSF, Assam Rifles
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Application Form Start : 27 October 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 30 November 2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date :- 01 December 2022
- SSC Constable CBT Exam Date :- 10 January to 14 February 2023
- Download Answer Key :- 18 February 2023
- Physical Test Start From :- 15 April 2023
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the SSC Constable GD application fee through the payment gateway on the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 30 November 2022 at 23.00 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee:- 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- All Category Female, ESM Candidates Fee :- 0/-
The SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen. Transaction charges, if any, levied by the bank for online payment will be borne by the applicants.
SSC Constable GD Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the SSC Constable GD online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission/ Department for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 26 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2023
Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02 January 2000 and later than 01 January 2005 in normal course. However, after relaxation of three years in upper age, the candidate should not have been born earlier than 02 January 1997.
Note: Due to unprecedented ‘Covid Pandemic’, it has been decided by the Government to grant three (03) years age relaxation beyond respective prescribed upper age limit for all categories of the candidates as one-time measure for this recruitment.
- RBI Driver Recruitment
- CRPF Constable Recruitment
- ISRO IPRC Various Post Recruitment
- Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment
- Lady Irwin College Recruitment
SSC Constable GD Qualification
- Candidates Should Have Passed Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For more details read the official notification.
SSC Constable GD Vacancy 2022
|Constable (General Duty)||50187||Rs.18,000 to 56,900/- for Sepoy in NCB, Rs. 21,700-69,100 for all others posts.|
SSC Constable GD Selection Process
- Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
SSC GD Constable CBT
The SSC Constable GD Computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 80 questions carrying 2 marks each, All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The computer based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only. (Duration/ Time Allowed: 60 Minutes)
|Part-A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||20||20|
|Part-B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||20||20|
|Part -C||Elementary Mathematics||20||20|
The questions in the Computer Based Examination will be of Matriculation level.. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
SSC Constable GD Syllabus
The syllabus for the SSC Constable Examination will be as follows:
General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, General Polity, Indian Constitution, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Elementary Mathematics: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, etc.
English/ Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
SSC GD Constable Physical Test
|Height||170 cms||157 cms|
|Running||5 Km in 24 Min||1.6 Km in 8 Min 30 Sec|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.|
How to Apply for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 30 November at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of SSC Constable General Duty application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the SSC Constable General Duty on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 27 October 2022 to 30 November 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
SSC Constable GD Official Notice & Link
Download Physical Test Date Notice
Tentative Vacancies SSC Constable GD
Check Answer Key
Answer Key | Notice
Corrigendum- Vacancy Increased
Download Exam Date Notice
Join Telegram Group