SSC CPO SI Vacancy 2022 Full Notification Apply Online
Updated :- 10 August 2022
SSC CPO SI Notification 2022: SSC CPO is being conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit candidates for the posts of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPFs, Assistant SI in CISF, Inspector posts and Sub Inspector posts. . The tentative SSC CPO SI 2022 notification release date, online registration dates and exam date has been announced by SSC along with SSC Exam Calendar 2022. The online registration for SSC CPO SI 2022 will be held from 10 August to 30 August 2022. For complete details about the notification, read the complete article below.
SSC CPO SI 2022 Notification
Commission has released the official notification PDF for SSC CPO 2022 on 10th August 2022 for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) vacancies in Central Armed Police Forces & Delhi Police. This is an excellent opportunity for those graduates who are looking for government jobs in defence sector especially in Delhi Police. SSC CPO SI 2022 Official notification PDF link will be mentioned below, till then refer to previous year notification. According to Last year SSC CPO SI 2021 notification, the commission had published a notification for more than 1500 vacancies. Meanwhile, students can check the exam pattern, important dates, application process in the article below:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 Notification
SSC CPO SI Notification 2022
SSC CPO SI 2022 Overview
SSC will recruit eligible candidates for SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs, ASI in CISF and Inspector posts through SSC CPO 2022. The complete details will be notified as soon as the official notification is released. To know the details about SSC CPO Recruitment 2022, check the summary table given below.
|SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022|
|Board||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs, ASI in CISF and Inspector posts|
|Apply Online||10th August to 30th August 2022|
|Salary||SI- Rs. 35400-112400/- and ASI- Rs. 29200-92300/-|
|Job Location||Delhi (India)|
|Selection||Paper-1, PET, PST and Medical Test, Paper-2|
|Apply Online||SSC CPO Apply Link|
SSC CPO SI 2022 Important Dates
The dates for SSC CPO SI 2022 (SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF) have been released along with the SSC Exam Calendar 2022. SSC CPO SI 2022 Paper-I exam will be commenced in November 2022. The online registration will be conducted from 10th August 2022 to 30th August 2022. Let’s have a look at the exam dates for SSC CPO SI 2022 Exam:
|SSC CPO SI 2022 Exam Schedule|
|SSC CPO SI 2022 Notification Out||10th August 2022|
|SSC CPO Online Application Process Start||10th August 2022|
|Closing date for receipt of SSC CPO SI application||30th August 2022|
|Last date for making fee payment (Online Mode)||30th August 202|
|Last date for making fee payment (Offline Mode)||31st August 2022|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Date||November 2022 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card for SSC CPO Paper-1||To be notified later|
SSC CPO SI Vacancy 2022
The total number of vacancies for SSC CPO SI 2022 exam will be published by SSC along with SSC CPO SI Notification 2022. Employees Last year, the total number of vacancies was 1564 posts. The details of provisional vacancies for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022 are as follows:
|SSC CPO SI Vacancy 2022 Details|
|S.I Delhi Police||228||112|
SSC CPO SI 2022 Online Application
Staff Selection Commission will release notification and apply online link for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector Executive under Delhi Police and Sub-Inspector under Central Armed Police Forces on 10 August 2022. Website i.e. ssc.nic.in.
SSC CPO SI 2022 Online Registration process will begin with the release of official notification on 10th August 2022 by the Commission. The last date has been announced for 30th August 2022. All candidates can apply online for SSC CPO SI 2022 by clicking on the link mentioned below.
SSC CPO SI 2022 Application Fee
A total of Rs. 100/- is the application fee to be paid by male candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC category for SSC CPO SI 2022 exam. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying examination fee.
SSC CPO SI 2022 Educational Qualifications
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (only) – Male candidates must possess a valid Driving Licence for LMV (Motor cycle & Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
More Govt Job Only for You
- ITBP Constable (Animal Transport) Online Form 2022
- Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Online Form 2022
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Online Form 2022
- Army Military Hospital Roorkee Recruitment 2022
SSC CPO 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
|SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
|OBC Candidates||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of the military service.|
|Widows, divorced women candidate and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married.||Up to 35 years of age|
|Widows, divorced women candidate and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married. (SC/ ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|Departmental candidates (Un-reserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date of application.||Up to 30 years of age|
|Departmental candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date of application.||Up to 33 years of age|
|Departmental candidates (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date of application.||Up to 35 years of age|
SSC CPO SI Nationality/ Citizenship
A candidate must be either:
1. a citizen of India, or
2. a subject of Nepal, or
3. a subject of Bhutan, or
4. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories 2 and 3 above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt of India.
5. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the examination, but the offer of appointment will be made only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued by the Govt of India.
SSC CPO SI 2022 Exam Pattern
Questions asked in both paper-1 and paper-2 of SSC CPO SI 2022 will be of Objective Multiple Choice Question Type. Questions asked will be bilingual, i.e. in both Hindi and English. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer marked by a candidate on his/her OMR Answer Sheet. SSC CPO SI 2022 Exam will be conducted in three phase:
- PET, PST and Medical Test.
The final merit list will be tabulated on the basis of a candidate’s performance in all the three phases of SSC CPO SI Exam 2022.
SSC CPO SI 2022 Syllabus
SSC CPO 2022 Paper-1 will have 4 major sections:
- General Reasoning: Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Code Inequalities etc.
- General Knowledge: Current Affairs, Awards and Honours, Books and Authors, Sports, Entertainment, Obituaries, Important Dates, Scientific Research etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems of Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency etc.
- English Comprehension: Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Vocabulary, Verbal Ability, Synonyms-Antonyms, Active and Passive Voice, Para Jumbles, Fill in the Blanks, Error Correction etc.
SSC CPO 2022 Salary
Here is the salary and pay scale for SSC CPO Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, SI in CAPF and Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) in CISF.
|Post||Pay Level||Pay Scale / Salary|
|Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (Male/ Female)||6||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) in CISF||6||Rs. 29200-92300/-|
|Sub Inspector in CAPF||6||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
SSC CPO Exam Cut Off
SSC CPO Cut-Off 2022 will be released after the completion of each stage of the exam. The cut off for Paper-I will be released first and then the cut-off for SSC CPO Paper-II will be released. Candidates can evaluate their chances of cracking SSC CPO SI 2022 by matching their score with the previous years cut off marks list released by SSC. To get a better idea of SSC CPO cut-off, let us have a look at SSC CPO 2020-21 Paper-I cut-off for male and female candidates.
|Category||SSC CPO 2021 Male Cut Off||SSC CPO 2021 Female Cut Off|
|Cut Off||Cut Off|
SSC CPO 2022 Official Notice & Link
Download Old Notification
Best Books for Preparation
Join Govt Job Group