SSC CPO SI PET/ PST Admit Card 2023
SSC CPO SI Notification 2023: SSC CPO is being conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit candidates for the posts of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPFs, Assistant SI in CISF, Inspector posts and Sub Inspector posts. The SSC CPO SI 2023 notification release date, online registration dates and exam date has been announced by SSC along with SSC Exam Calendar 2022. The online registration for SSC CPO SI 2022 will be held from 22 July 2023 to 15 August 2023. For complete details about the notification, read the complete article below.
SSC CPO SI 2023 Notification
Commission has released the official notification PDF for SSC CPO 2023 on 22nd July 2022 for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) vacancies in Central Armed Police Forces & Delhi Police. This is an excellent opportunity for those graduates who are looking for government jobs in defence sector especially in Delhi Police. SSC CPO SI 2023 Official notification PDF link will be mentioned below, till then refer to previous year notification. According to Last year SSC CPO SI 2022 notification, the commission had published a notification for more than 4300 vacancies. Meanwhile, students can check the exam pattern, important dates, application process in the article below:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2023 Notification
SSC CPO SI Notification 2023
SSC CPO SI 2023 Overview
SSC will recruit eligible candidates for SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs, ASI in CISF and Inspector posts through SSC CPO 2023. The complete details will be notified as soon as the official notification is released. To know the details about SSC CPO Recruitment 2022, check the summary table given below.
|SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2023|
|Board||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs, ASI in CISF and Inspector posts|
|Apply Online||22 July to 15 August 2023|
|Salary||SI- Rs. 35400-112400/- and ASI- Rs. 29200-92300/-|
|Selection||Paper-1, PET, PST and Medical Test, Paper-2|
|Apply Online||SSC CPO Apply Link|
SSC CPO SI 2023 Important Dates
The dates for SSC CPO SI 2023 (SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF) have been released along with the SSC Exam Calendar 2022. SSC CPO SI 2023 Paper-I exam will be commenced in October 2022. The online registration will be conducted from 22 July to 15 August 2023. Let’s have a look at the exam dates for SSC CPO SI 2023 Exam:
|SSC CPO SI 2023 Exam Schedule|
|SSC CPO SI 2022 Notification Out||21 July 2023|
|SSC CPO Online Application Process Start||22 July 2023|
|Closing date for receipt of SSC CPO SI application||15 August 2023|
|Last date for making fee payment||15 August 2023|
|Correction Date||16-17 August 2023|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Date||03-06 October 2023|
|Answer Key||07 October 2023|
|Result||25 October 2023|
|PET/ PST Schedule||14-20 November 2023|
SSC CPO SI Vacancy 2023
The total number of vacancies for SSC CPO SI 2023 exam will be published by SSC along with SSC CPO SI Notification 2023. Employees Last year, the total number of vacancies was 4300 posts. The details of provisional vacancies for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2023 are as follows:
SSC CPO SI 2023 Online Application
Staff Selection Commission will release notification and apply online link for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector Executive under Delhi Police and Sub-Inspector under Central Armed Police Forces on 22 July 2023. Website i.e. ssc.nic.in.
SSC CPO SI 2022 Online Registration process will begin with the release of official notification on 22 July 2023 by the Commission. The last date has been announced for 15 August 2023. All candidates can apply online for SSC CPO SI 2023 by clicking on the link mentioned below.
SSC CPO SI Application Fee
A total of Rs. 100/- is the application fee to be paid by male candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC category for SSC CPO SI 2023 exam. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying examination fee.
SSC CPO SI Educational Qualifications 2023
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (only) –
- Male candidates must possess a valid Driving Licence for LMV (Motor cycle & Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
#Government Jobs for You
- SIDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment
- Merchant Navy Recruitment
- NEHU Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment
- Delhi Judicial Services Exam
- Bihar Teacher Recruitment
SSC CPO Age Limit 2023
- Minimum Age Required :- 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 August 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
|SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
|OBC Candidates||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of the military service.|
|Widows, divorced women candidate and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married.||Up to 35 years of age|
|Widows, divorced women candidate and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married. (SC/ ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|Departmental candidates (Un-reserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date of application.||Up to 30 years of age|
|Departmental candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date of application.||Up to 33 years of age|
|Departmental candidates (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date of application.||Up to 35 years of age|
SSC CPO SI Nationality/ Citizenship
A candidate must be either:
1. a citizen of India, or
2. a subject of Nepal, or
3. a subject of Bhutan, or
4. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories 2 and 3 above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt of India.
5. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the examination, but the offer of appointment will be made only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued by the Govt of India.
SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern 2023
Questions asked in both paper-1 and paper-2 of SSC CPO SI 2023 will be of Objective Multiple Choice Question Type. Questions asked will be bilingual, i.e. in both Hindi and English. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer marked by a candidate on his/her OMR Answer Sheet. SSC CPO SI 2023 Exam will be conducted in three phase:
- PET, PST and Medical Test.
The final merit list will be tabulated on the basis of a candidate’s performance in all the three phases of SSC CPO SI Exam 2023.
SSC CPO SI 2023 Syllabus
SSC CPO 2023 Paper-1 will have 4 major sections:
- General Reasoning: Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Code Inequalities etc.
- General Knowledge: Current Affairs, Awards and Honours, Books and Authors, Sports, Entertainment, Obituaries, Important Dates, Scientific Research etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems of Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency etc.
- English Comprehension: Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Vocabulary, Verbal Ability, Synonyms-Antonyms, Active and Passive Voice, Para Jumbles, Fill in the Blanks, Error Correction etc.
SSC CPO 2023 Salary
Here is the salary and pay scale for SSC CPO Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, SI in CAPF and Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) in CISF.
|Post||Pay Level||Pay Scale / Salary|
|Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (Male/ Female)||6||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) in CISF||6||Rs. 29200-92300/-|
|Sub Inspector in CAPF||6||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
SSC CPO Previous Years Cut Off
SSC CPO Cut-Off 2023 will be released after the completion of each stage of the exam. The cut off for Paper-I will be released first and then the cut-off for SSC CPO Paper-II will be released. Candidates can evaluate their chances of cracking SSC CPO SI 2023 by matching their score with the previous years cut off marks list released by SSC. To get a better idea of SSC CPO cut-off, let us have a look at SSC CPO Paper-I cut-off for male and female candidates.
SSC CPO Cut off 2021 (Paper 1)
|Category||SSC CPO Male Cut Off 2021||SSC CPO Female Cut Off 2021|
SSC CPO Cut off 2022 (Paper 1)
|Category||SSC CPO Male Cut Off 2022||SSC CPO Female Cut Off 2022|
SSC CPO SI PET/ PST Admit Card 2023
|Region Names||Official Website
|KKR– Karnatka Kerala Region||Click Here||Admit Card|
|SR– Andhra Pradesh (AP), Tamilnadu, Puducherry, Telangana||Click Here||Admit Card|
|ER– West Bengal (WB), A&N Island, Orrisa, Sikkim, Jharkhand||Click Here||Admit Card|
|WR– Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Daman ,Diu , Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here||Admit Card|
|CR– Uttar Pradesh (U.P.), Bihar||Click Here||Admit Card|
|NR– Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||Click Here||Admit Card|
|NER– Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura||Click Here||Admit Card|
|NWR– J&K, Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh (H.P.)||Click Here||Admit Card|
SSC CPO SI 2023 Official Notice & Link
Download Paper-I Result
Download Answer Key
Best Books for Preparation
Join Govt Job Group