SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Typing Test 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022”. The Admit Card of the PET/ PST has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their Admit Card.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Delhi Police HC (Ministerial) 2022 Marks
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022
ADVT. NO. F. No. 3/1/2022–P&P-II WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 17 May 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 16 June 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 17 June 2022
- Application Form Correction Date :- 21-25 June 2022
- Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Date : 10-20 October 2022
- Answer Key Available :- 02 November 2022
- Result Declared :- 28 December 2022
- Marks Released :- 10 January 2023
- PET & PST Schedule : 14-23 March 2023
- Typing Test Date: 17-19 October 2023
- Download Admit Card : 10 October 2023
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates :- 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- PWD, Female Candidate Fee :- 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode
Delhi Police Head Constable Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2022
- (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004)
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
Delhi Police Head Constable Qualifications
- Candidates Should Have 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized board
- Typing Speed: 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
- For more details read the official notification.
Delhi Police Head Constable Vacancy :: 835
Delhi Police Head Constable Selection Process
- Computer Based Examination (CBT)
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Typing Test on Computer
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
|Sl. No.||Tests/Exams||Maximum Marks/Qualifying|
|(i)||Computer Based Examination by SSC||100 Marks|
|(ii)||Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT) by Delhi Police||Qualifying|
|(iii)||Typing Test on Computer by Delhi Police||20 Marks|
|(vi)||Computer (Formatting) Test by Delhi Police||Qualifying|
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||20||20|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||25|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10||10|
Type of Examination:
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
- Number of Questions: 100 Questions
- Maximum Marks: 100 Marks
- Negative Marking: 0.5
- The Exam will be Bilingual (English & Hindi).
Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research.
- Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance,
- Time and work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle,
- Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base, Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
- Analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
- The topics are Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding and de-coding, Numerical Operations, Symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization,
- Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/ numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics, if any.
- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Elements of Word Processing, MS Excel, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers
Delhi Police Head Constable Physical Test
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Race||1600 Meter in 7 Minutes||800 Meter in 5 Minutes|
|Long Jump||12.5 Feet||9 Feet|
|High Jump||3.5 Feet||3 Feet|
How to Fill Delhi Police HC Online Form 2022
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 17 May 2022 To 16 June 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Delhi Police Head Constable Official Notice & Link
Download Typing Test Admit Card
Typing Test Date
Download PET/ PST Admit Card
Check Your Score Card/ Login
Download Result (Female)
Download Answer Key
Download Reopen Notice
Download Exam Date Notice
Best Books for Preparation
Join Govt. Job Group