SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2021
The Personnel Selection Committee (SSC) has activated the SSC GD Constable Answer Key link online. Applicants who have completed the SSC GD Constable 2021 application form can download their eligibility status & admit card, Answer Key from the SSC regional websites. To download the SSC GD Constable Answer Key, applicants must register with a registration number and date of birth.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Constable in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles
SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2021
ADVT. NO. 3-1/2020-P&P-1 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 17 July 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 31 August 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date Online Mode : 02 September 2021
- Offline Mode (Generate Challan): 4 September 2021
- Submit Challan Before: 07 September 2021
- CBT Exam Date: 16 Nov To 15 Dec 2021
- Download Admit Card: 06 November 2021
- Answer Key Available : 24-31 December 2021
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
Fee Payment Mode
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
Age limit as on 01 August 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 23 Years
- Candidates should not have been born earlier 02 August 1998 and Later than 01 August 2003.
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
Candidate Eligibility Details
- Candidates have Passed 10th Class (high school ) Exam OR Equivalent From any Recognized Board in India.
Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
Direct Links to Download the SSC GD Answer Key 2021
SSC has enabled the SSC GD Answer Key link for Central, Northeast, East South and Others . Please download the direct link to download the Answer Key of SSC GD Constable 2021 in the table below.
How to Download the SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2021
- Visit the regional SSC website.
- Click the link on the SSC GD 2021 application status/ admit card.
- A new page will open.
- Enter registration number, date of birth and confirmation text.
- The status of SSC GD Constable 2021 is displayed on the screen.
- Download and print Answer Key for further references.
SSC GD Constable Admit Card/ Application Status
|Region||State||Check Exam Date & City||Admit Card|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Click Here||Click Here|
|North Region||Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||Click Here||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||Click Here||Click Here|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Click Here||Click Here|
|North Western Region||Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||Click Here||Click Here|
|KKR Region||Karnataka, Kerla||Click Here||Click Here|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||Click Here||Click Here|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||Click Here||Click Here|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||Click Here||Click Here|
SSC GD Constable CBT Exam Pattern
|Part-A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||90 Minutes|
|Part-B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
|Negative Marking: 1/4 on Each Wrong Answer|
Download Answer Key
Download Answer Key Notice
Join Telegram Group (Next Update)