SSC JHT 2022 Final Result
Updated :- 08 February 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator post through “SSC JHT Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 20 July 2022 to 04 August 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the SSC JHT Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC JHT Result 2023
SSC JHT Recruitment 2022
SSC JHT 2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 20 July 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 04 August 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 05 August 2022
- SSC JHT Paper-I Exam Date : 01 October 2022
- Download Admit Card/ Status : 21 September 2022
- Answer Key Available :- 06 October 2022
- Paper 1 Result Declared :- 03 November 2022
- SSC JHT Paper-II Exam Date : 11 December 2022
- Final Result Declared : 08 February 2023
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates :- 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode
SSC JHT Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
SSC JHT/Junior Translator Qualification
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English/ English with Hindi / any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English/ English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level And
- Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or 2 years‟ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa.
SSC Senior Hindi Translator Qualification
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English/ English with Hindi/ any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English/English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
- Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or 3 years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- For more details read the official notification.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written Exam (CBT + Descriptive)
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
- Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India i.e. all these posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL).
SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2022
|Part||Paper Mode||Subject||Question/ Marks|
|Paper- I||CBT||i) General Hindi, ii) General English||100/ 100|
|Paper- II||Descriptive||Translation & Essay||100/ 100|
SSC JHT Written Exam 2022
- SSC JHT Paper 1: Paper-I will consist of Online Objective Type Multiple choice questions only. (CBT)
- Total No. of Question/ Marks: 100/100
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Marks
- SSC JHT Paper 2: Descriptive (Translation & Essay)
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Negative Marking: NA
SSC JHT Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
SSC JHT Paper-I (CBT):
The questions will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of the languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases and idioms and ability to write the languages correctly, precisely and effectively. The questions will be of degree level.
SSC JHT Paper-II (Translation and Essay):
This paper will contain 2 passages for translation – one passage for translation from Hindi to English and one passage for translation from English to Hindi, and an Essay each in Hindi and English, to test the candidates‟ translation skills and their ability to write as well as comprehend the two languages correctly, precisely and effectively. The level of the paper will be consistent with the educational qualifications prescribed.
SSC JHT Minimum Qualifying Marks in Paper-I & II :
Based on the performance in Paper-I & Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for Document Verification. There may be separate category wise cut offs in Paper-I & Paper-II.
Final selection and allocation of Ministries/ Departments will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in Paper-I & Paper-II and the preference of Posts/ Departments exercised by them at the time of Document Verification.
How to Apply for SSC JHT Recruitment 2022
- SSC JHT Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 20 July 2022 to 04 August 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC JHT Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
SSC JHT 2022 Official Notice & Link
Download Final Result
Download Paper II Schedule
Download Paper I Result
Download Answer Key
Download Exam Date Notice
Best Book for Preparation
Join Govt. Job Group