TITLE :- SSC Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2019 | Tier I Answer Key
POST UPDATE :- 28 December 2020
SHORT INFO :- The “Staff Selection Commission (SSC)” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “SSC Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2019”. For which recently written examination was conducted by the department. Applicants who had participated in the written examination, the candidates can download the Answer key of their question paper through the link given below.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Download Answer Key
The remaining links are given below the post.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Civil, Electrical, Mechanical
SSC Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2019
F. No. 3/3/2019-P&P-II WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 01 August 2019
- Registration Last Date :- 12 September 2019
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date : 16 September 2019
- Online Fee Payment Last Date : 14 September 2019
- New CBT Exam Date (Paper I) : 27-30 October 2020
- Admit Card (Paper I) : 17 October 2020
- CBT Exam Date (Paper I Bihar State) : 10-11 December 2020
- Answer Key Available : 27-31 December 2020
- CBT Exam Date (Paper II) : 21 March 2021
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
Age Limits As On 01 January 2020
- Minimum Age Required : NA
- Maximum Age Limits : 27,30,32 Years (According to the post)
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
How to Fill Form
- SSC Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2019 Candidate Can Apply Between 01/02/2019 to 25/02/2019.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2019.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Answer Key
Download Tier I Admit Card (Bihar Candidates)
Download Tier I Admit Card (CR Region)
Download Tier I Admit Card (NR Delhi Region)
Download Tier I Admit Card (MPR Region)
Download Exam Date Notice (Tier I, II)
Login for Change Exam District
Change Exam District Notice
Paper I New Exam Date Notice