TITLE :- SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Pradhyapak 2020 | Paper II Result 2021
POST DATE :- 14 JULY 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Staff Selection Commission (SSC)” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Recruitment”. Written examination was conducted to fill the vacant posts. The result of which has recently been released by the department. Candidates who had participated in the examination can check their exam results by visiting the link given below.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Pradhyapak 2020
- Registration Start :- 29 June 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 25 July 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 27 July 2020
- CBT Paper I Exam Date : 19 November 2020
- CBT Paper I Admit Card : 06 November 2020
- Paper I Answer Key : 27 November 2020
- Paper II Exam Date : 14 February 2021
- Paper II Result Available : 14 July 2021
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : 100 /-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0 /-
- PH Candidates Fee : 0 /-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking/ E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2021
- Mini Age Required : 18 Years
- Max Age : 30 Years
- Additional age relaxation as per rules. Please read the official notification for more details.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 283
|CODE||NAME OF THE POST||QUALIFICATIONS||TOTOL POST|
|A||Junior Translator in CSOLS||Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects.|
Master Degree in Any Subjects with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects in Degree Level And Recognized Diploma Course in Translator Form Hindi to English Vice Versa or 2 Years Experience
|B||Junior Translator in Railway|
|C||Junior Translator in Armed Force|
|D||Junior Translator /JHT in Subordinate Offices|
|E||Senior Hindi Translator in Various Department||Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects|
Master Degree in Any Subjects with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects in Degree Level And Recognized Diploma Course in Translator Form Hindi to English Vice Versa or 3 Years Experience
|F||Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator||Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects|
Bachelor Degree with Hindi and English as Mains Subjects.
|G||Hindi Pradhyapak in CHTI||Bachelor Degree in Hindi with English as on of the Subjects or Master Degree in Any Subjects or B.Ed Degree. |
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream or Master Degree Hindi with English as one of the Subject in Degree Level.
How to Fill Form
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Pradhyapak 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 29/06/2020 to 25/07/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Pradhyapak 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Tier II Result
Download Tier II Admit Card (CR Region)
Tier II Admit Card (Other Region)
Download Tier I Key & Paper
Download Tier I Result
Download Tier I Answer Key
Tier I Answer Key Notice
Download Tier I Admit Card (CR Region)
Download Tier I Admit Card (Other Region)
Exam Date Notice