SSC MTS and Havaldar Vacancy 2022 Correction
Updated :- 07 May 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill vacancies of SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff MTS & Havaldar in CBIC and CBN Post through “SSC MTS and Havaldar Vacancy 2022 Notification” from 22 March 2022 to 30 April 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC MTS & Havaldar 2021 Vacancy Notification
SSC MTS and Havaldar Vacancy 2022 Online Form
F.No.3/2/2021-P&P-I (Vol-I) WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 22 March 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 30 April 2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date :- 30 April 2022
- Application Form Correction Date :- 05-9 May 2022
- CBT 1 Exam Date :- 05-22 July 2022
- Download Admit Card :- Notify Soon
- Upcoming Govt. Job Updates : Join Telegram Group
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25-27 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
SSC MTS & HAVALDAR ELIGIBILITY
- Class 10th High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For more details read the official notification.
SSC MTS & HAVALDAR VACANCY :: 7301
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||3698|
|Havaldar in CBIC and CBN||3603|
SSC MTS & HAVALDAR SELECTION PROCESS
- Written Exam
- Paper-I Computer Based Objective Type Test
- Paper-II Descriptive Test
- PET & PST (Only for Havaldar Post)
- Document Verification
SSC MTS Paper-I Exam
- The Paper-I will be an objective type test including 100 questions which will be of 100 marks in total.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
SSC MTS PAPER 1 EXAM PATTERN
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Questions||25||25||
|Numerical Aptitude Questions||25||25|
|General English Questions||25||25|
|General Awareness Questions||25||25|
SSC MTS Paper-II
- The candidates who will qualify in the SSC MTS Paper-I examination will be eligible for appearing in the Paper-II examination.
- Paper-II will be a descriptive type paper where the candidates will have to attempt a letter or an essay which will be a total of 50 marks.
- The marks obtained in the SSC MTS Paper-II will be qualifying in nature.
SSC MTS PAPER 2 EXAM PATTERN
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50
SSC HAVALDAR PET & PST
|Height||157.5 cm||152 cm|
|Walking||1600 meters in 15 minutes.||1 Km in 20 minutes|
|Cycling||8 Kms. in 30 minutes||3 Kms. in 25 minutes|
HOW TO FILL SSC MTS ONLINE FORM
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 22 March 2022 To 30 April 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC MTS Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Application Form Correction
CBT-1 Exam Date Notice
SSC MTS and Havaldar Vacancy
Join Telegram Group