TITLE :- SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2019 | Final Result 2021
POST UPDATE :- 06 March 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Staff Selection Commission ( SSC )” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2019”. Written examination was conducted to fill the vacant posts. The result of which has recently been released by the department. Candidates who had participated in the examination can check their exam results.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wishes you a bright future.
Staff Selection Commission ( SSC )
SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2019
ADVT. NO. F.No.3/3/2019-P&P-I (Vol-I)
- Registration Start :- 22 April 2019
- Registration Last Date :- 29 May 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date (Online) : 31 May 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date (Offline) : 01 June 2019
- Tier II Result Available : 31 October 2020
- DV Call Letter Available From : 16 December 2020
- Final Result Available : 06 March 2021
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST And PH Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
Age Limits As On 01 August 2019
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Candidates Have Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam from Recognized Board.
- For More Details Please Read the Official Notification.
How to Fill Form
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2019 Candidate Can Apply Between 22/04/2019 to 22/05/2019.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2019.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Final Result
Download DV Admit Card (CR Region)
Download DV Test Admit Card (Other Region)
Download Tier II Result
Download Tier II Result Cutoff