TITLE :- SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2020-21 | Exam Postponed
POST UPDATE :- 05 February 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Staff Selection Commission ( SSC )” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2020-21”. As per the latest notice received recently the examination for the posts of multi task staff has been postponed.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Staff Selection Commission ( SSC )
SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2020
ADVT. NO. 3-5/2020 P&P-I (Vol.1)
- Registration Start :- 05 February 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 21 March 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date (Online) : 23 March 2021
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 25 March 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date (Offline) : 29 March 2021
- Tier I Exam Date : 01 To 20 July 2021 (Postponed)
- Tier II Exam Date : 21 November 2021
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST And PH Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates Have Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam from Recognized Board.
- For More Details Please Read the Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST :: NOTIFIED SOON
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2020-21 Candidate Can Apply Between 05/02/2021 to 21/03/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2020-21.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Exam Postponed Notice