SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 12 May 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 2065 vacancies of Phase 10 Various post through “SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 12 May 2022 to 13 June 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Vacancy 2022
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start :- 12 May 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 13 June 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 15 June 2022
- Correction Date :- 20-24 June 2022
- Exam Date : August 2022
- Download Admit Card : Notify Soon
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates :- 100/-
- SC, ST, PWD Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Qualification
- Candidates should have passed Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Candidate must have Graduation Degree in Any Recognized Board in India.
For more details read the official notification.
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Vacancy :: 2065
|SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Exam||2065|
SSC Phase 10 Selection Process
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Written Exam
|General Awareness and GK||25||25|
- Paper Type: Objective Multiple Choice Type
- Time Duration: 60 Minutes
- Negative Marking: 1/4 Marks (.25)
- Place and date of exam: will be intimated later.
- The question papers of the Written Test will be bilingual i.e English & Hindi. However, the question on the portion of English Language subject will be in English only.
How to Fill SSC Phase 10 Online Form
- SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 12 May 2022 To 13 June 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Official Notice & Link
Join Govt. Job Group