SSC Stenographer 2020 Final Result/ Marks
Updated :- 21 October 2022
“Staff Selection Commission ( SSC )” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “SSC Stenographer Group C D Recruitment 2020”. The result of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their result.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Staff Selection Commission ( SSC )
SSC Stenographer Group C D Recruitment 2020
ADVT. NO. F. No. 3/8/2020-P & P-II
- Registration Start :- 10 October 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 04 November 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date (Online) : 06 November 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date (Offline) : 08 November 2020
- CBT Exam Date : 11 To 15 November 2021
- Download Answer Key : 25 November 2021
- Marks Available : 28 January 2022
- Skill Test Result Declared :- 23 September 2022
- Final Result Declared :- 17 October 2022
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST And PH Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
Age Limits As On 01 August 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years (Steno. Grade D )
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years (Steno. Grade C )
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Candidates Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam from Recognized Board/Institute in India.
- Stenographer Group C Transcription : English : 40 Min. and Hindi : 55 Min.
- Stenographer Group D Transcription : English : 50 Min. and Hindi : 65 Min.
SSC Stenographer Group C D Recruitment 2020 CBT
|Subject||Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration Time|
|General Intelligence &
(2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7 (a) and 7 (b) above)
|Note : There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.|
SSC Stenographer Group C D Recruitment 2020 Skill Test
|Time Duration (in minutes) for Para-7 (a)
and 7 (b) above
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Group C D Recruitment 2020
- SSC Stenographer Group C D Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 10/10/2020 to 04/11/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Stenographer Group C D Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Score Card/ Marks
Download Final Result
Download Skill Test Result
Download Written Exam Marks
Download Photo Instruction
SSC Stenographer Group C D Recruitment 2020 Phase-I
In this section of SSC Stenographer Syllabus, we will know the syllabus for all the subjects that will be asked to you in the first phase of SSC Stenographer Exam.
General Intelligence and Reasoning :
The purpose of this part is to test the ability of candidates to think and problem solving skills. The questions asked can be both verbal and non-verbal. Under SSC Stenographer Syllabus, the questions asked in this section of General Intelligence and Reasoning will be from these following topics:
- Analogy (pictorial, semantic, symbolic, number etc.). Classification (pictorial, semantic, symbolic, number etc.). Series (Arithmetic Number, Semantics, Number, Non-Verbal etc.), | similarities and differences.
- Make a decision Pattern-folding | Seating arrangement | Emotional intelligence | Social intelligence | Puzzle | Visual memory | Problem-solving | Word creation | Numerical operations | Symbolic operations | Discrimination Overview Blood relation |
- Arithmetic logic | Classification | Coding-decoding | Sketch | Critical Thinking Logic Logic | Address match | Matching date and city | Matrix | Statement conclusion | Embedded Figures | Venn diagram | Space scene | Troubleshooting and analysis | Spatial orientation, etc.
General Awareness :
The questions in this section will be aimed at testing the environment around the candidate, knowledge of current events and general awareness of the society. Under SSC Stenographer Syllabus, the questions asked in this section of General Knowledge will be from the following topics:
- Indian History and Culture | Environment | About the geography of India or the world. Scientific research | Books and Authors | Economy | Politics Physics Biology Chemistry Current Affairs | Game | People in the news , Indian Constitution | Important dates, etc.
English Language and Comprehension :
This section tests the correct grammar usage, vocabulary usage, basic comprehension and writing ability of the candidates in English language. Under SSC Stenographer Syllabus, the following are the questions you will be asked in this part of English language:
- Synonyms and Antonyms | Shuffling of sentence parts. Shuffle of Punishment in One Way Idioms and phrases | Finding Spelling / Wrong Words Conversion to direct | Indirect statement | One word replacement.
- Sentence completion | Sentence correction | Spell check | Reading comprehension | Spotting errors | Fill in the blanks. Active and passive voice | Verb | Close passage | Perception route etc.
SSC Stenographer Group C D Recruitment 2020 Phase-II : Skill Test
Under SSC Stenographer Syllabus, SSC Stenographer is designed to test the writing speed of the candidates in Phase-II of the exam.
- Listening to the words spoken in a speech or conference is very difficult to write in common writing (longhand), that too word by word, so we use the shorthand writing method.
- So if you have to pass the SSC Stenographer exam skill test, then you have to use shorthand. And this test is only because you have knowledge of shorthand or not.
- To qualify for the Phase-2 exam, you have to practice writing continuously and also increase the typing speed on the computer.