SSC Stenographer Online Form 2022 Paper I Exam Date
Updated :- 02 September 2022
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill vacancies of Stenographer post through “SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 20 August 2022 05 September 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply. Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
SSC Stenographer Notification 2022
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022 Notification has been published on its official website. The detailed SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 notification advertisement has been available here below in the article. The interested candidates can download the SSC Stenographer vacancy 2022 Notification PDF from the official website or the direct link provided in the article.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022 Notification
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Online Form
SSC Stenographer 2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Application Start :- 20 August 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 05 September 2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date :- 05 September 2022
- Last date for payment through Challan :- 06 September 2022
- Correction Date : 07 September 2022
- Exam Date : 17-18 November 2022
- Download Admit Card : Notify Soon
- For Regular Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
The SSC Stenographer 2022 application fee for all the categories is stated below. Candidates applying for SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022 are required to submit the application fee in order to complete their application form.
- General, OBC, EWS, Candidates Fee :- 100/-
- SC, ST, PwD, ESM Candidates Fee :- 0/-
All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI Payment, Mobile Wallets, Net Banking fee mode.
SSC Stenographer Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Grade C Post Age Limit :- 30 Years
- Grade D Post Age Limit :- 27 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2022
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ ESM/PwD must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the SSC Stenographer 2022 Notification. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022
The vacancy for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 will be released soon on SSC official website. Till then you may have a look at the vacancy distribution for the previous years. As per SSC Stenographer Notification, Stenographer Vacancy 2019-20 for Grade C and D has been tabulated
|SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2019-20||1705 (Grade C-429, Grade D-1276)|
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022||Notified Soon|
More Govt Job Only for You
- ITBP Constable Pioneer Online Form 2022
- Army Cantt Belgaum Recruitment 2022
- UPPCL Executive Assistant Online Form 2022
- Army NCC 53 Special Entry Online Form 2022
SSC Stenographer Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board.
- Transcription Test: Grade-D: English 50 Minutes/ Hindi 65 Minutes, Grade-C: English 40 Minutes/ Hindi 55 Minutes.
- For more details read the official notification.
SSC Stenographer Selection Process
SSC Stenographer 2022 Exam will be conducted in two different stages to select eligible candidates. The first level is the Grade C and D written exam that consists of multiple choice questions MCQs and is conducted online mode. Post this exam, an exam to test your shorthand skill sets in various domains. The various sections in the SSC Stenographer 2022 Grade C and D Written Exams are:
SSC Stenographer CBT
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
About CBT Examination
- Total No. of Questions: 200
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Time Duration: 02 Hours
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Marks
SSC Stenographer Shorthand Skill Test
SSC Stenographer 2022 Skill Test details given below. The SSC Steno Skill Test is done on both computers and Paper. The candidates will be dictated a passage of 800 wpm and 1000 wpm for Group D and C respectively, depending upon the marks obtained by the candidates. The shorthand passage will then have to be transcribed on a computer in 50 minutes for Stenographer Grade D and 40 minutes for Stenographer Grade C.
- Stenographer Group ‘D’: 800 words @80 words per minute.
- Stenographer Group ‘C’: 1000 words @100 words per minute.
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 20 August 2022 to 05 September 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
SSC Stenographer Official Notice & Link
Download Exam Notice
Best Book for Preparation
Join Govt Job Group