SCI Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 18 April 2022
Supreme Court of India (SCI) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 25 vacancies SCI Court Assistant (Junior Translator) post through “Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 18 April 2022 to 14 May 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Supreme Court of India (SCI). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Supreme Court of India (SCI)
SCI Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Vacancy 2022 Notification
Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2022
ADVT. NO. F.6/2021-SCA (RC) WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 18 April 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 14 May 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 14 May 2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card : Notify Soon
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Fee : 250/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode
Supreme Court Junior Translator Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 32 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2021
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
SCI Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Vacancy :: 25
|English to Assamese||02||English to Bengali||02|
|English to Telugu||02||English to Gujarati||02|
|English to Urdu||02||English to Marathi||02|
|English to Tamil||02||English to Kannada||02|
|English to Malayalam||02||English to Manipuri||02|
|English to Odia||02||English to Punjabi||02|
|English to Nepali||01||Total||25|
SCI Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Eligibility
SCI Court Assistant (Junior Translator)
- Candidates Must Have Bachelor Degree with English & Respective Vernacular Language as a Subject. And 2 Year Experience in Related Field.
- Must Have Computer Operator & Knowledge of relevant office packages viz., word processing in English and Vernacular Language.
- For more details please read the official notification.
SCI Junior Translator Selection Process
- Written Exam (150 Marks)
- Typing Test (20 Marks)
- Viva (30 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
How to Fill SCI Junior Translator Online Form
- Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 18 April 2022 To 14 May 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Govt. Job Group