Survey of India Recruitment 2023 Apply for Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic
Updated :- 28 April 2023
Survey of India (Department of Science & Technology) invites applications to fill 21 vacancies of Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic through Survey of India Recruitment 2023 Notification from 24 April 2023 to 31 May 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Survey of India Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Survey of India (Department of Science & Technology). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Survey of India Motor Driver Vacancy 2023 Notification
Survey of India Recruitment 2023 :- Survey of India (Department of Science & Technology) has recently released the notification for the Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic . Its official notice has been issued in April 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic . Candidates can apply from the official website of Survey of India (Department of Science & Technology). All the information related to the Survey of India Motor Driver Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Survey of India (Department of Science & Technology)
Survey of India Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
Survey of India Motor Driver Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||Survey of India (Department of Science & Technology)|
|Post Name||Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Level 2|
|Vacancy||21 (All India)|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
Survey of India Motor Driver Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Survey of India Motor Driver Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Begin||24 April 2023|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||31 May 2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates||0/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||0/-|
Survey of India Motor Driver Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Survey of India Motor Driver online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Survey of India (Department of Science & Technology) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Survey of India Motor Driver is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 27 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 31 May 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
#Government Jobs for You
- ISRO SHAR Recruitment
- Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment
- AIIMS Patna Various Post Recruitment
- UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment
- RBI Grade B Recruitment
Survey of India Motor Driver Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||Vacancy||Basic Pay|
|Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic||21||Rs. 19900-63200/-|
Survey of India Motor Driver Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed class 10th from any recognised Board.
- Must have knowledge of Hindi/ English.
- Possess a valid driving licence for both Heavy and Light vehicles.
- Should have adequate knowledge of the works of fitter and should be well conversant with the duties of a Motor Mechanic.
For more details read the official notification.
Survey of India Motor Driver Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill/ Practical Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Survey of India Motor Driver Postal Address
Postal Address: “Read the official notification for office wise postal address.”
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (By Speed/ Ordinary/ Registered Post Only). Application received after the last date (31 May 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Domicile Certificate & Residential Certificate.
- Copy of Birth Certificate/ Age Proof.
- A Copy Aadhaar Card.
- Copy of Driving Licence.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- A passport size photographs.
- Self-addressed envelope with Rs 22/- postal stamp.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Interested candidates should send their applications as per format attached and properly sealed in an envelope to subscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________” (write the name of post which applying for) and CATEGORY______ on left side on the top of envelope.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English or Hindi.
- Separate application for each post should be applied.
- The date of written test / skill test will be intimated to eligible candidates separately.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the Survey of India Motor Driver application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph Survey of India Motor Driver application will be rejected.
- This Survey of India (Department of Science & Technology) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Survey of India (Department of Science & Technology).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Survey of India (Department of Science & Technology) Official website.
Survey of India Motor Driver Official Notice & Link
Upcoming Govt Job News
Join Telegram Channel
Govt Jobs Available