Territorial Army Officer Exam Date & Admit Card 2022
Updated :- 02 December 2022
Territorial Army invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2022”. The admit card of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card. Complete the necessary documents and preparations before sitting in the examination hall.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Join Territorial Army (TA)
Territorial Army Vacancy 2022 Online Form
Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start :- 01 July 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 30 July 2022
- Preliminary Exam Date :- 25 September 2022 (Null and Void)
- Re Exam Date :- 18 December 2022
- Provisional Allotment :- April 2023
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates :- 200/-
- SC, ST, Female Candidates Fee :- 200/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 30 July 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
Territorial Army Officer Qualification
- Candidates must have Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
- For more details read the official notification.
Territorial Army Officer Vacancy :: 13
|Territorial Army Officer||12||01|
Territorial Army Officer Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Service Selection Board (SSB)
- Medical/ Fitness Test
Territorial Army Officer Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Question/ Marks||Time Allotted|
|Part – 1 Reasoning||50/50||Paper I Time Duration : 02 Hours|
|Part – 2 Elementary Mathematics||50/50|
|Part – 1 General Knowledge||50/50||Paper II Time Duration : 02 Hours|
|Part – 2 English||50/50|
Type of Examination (Paper I & II):
- Time: Maximum time for each paper is 02 hours and will be conducted in two sessions.
- Number of Questions: 200 Questions
- Maximum Marks: 200 Marks
- Negative Marking: 0.33
- Type of Exam: Objective (OMR Answer Sheet will be used)
- Qualifying Marks: Minimum 40% Marks in Each Part of the Paper Separately and Overall Average of 50%.
Territorial Army Officer Paper I Syllabus 2022
Part – 1. Reasoning:
- The question paper will be designed to test the candidates ability to complete sequences making logical conclusion based on simple pattern of numbers, statements, figures, letters etc as may be expected of a rational thinking person without any special study of the subject.
Part – 2. Elementary Mathematics:
- (i) Arithmetic: Number System – natural numbers, integers, rational and real numbers. Fundamental operations – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square roots, decimal fraction.
- (ii) Unitary Method: Time and distance, time and work, percentages, application to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
- (iii) Elementary Number Theory: Division algorithm, prime and composite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 11. Multiples and factors, factorization theorem, HCF and LCM. Euclidean algorithm, logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.
- (iv) Algebra: Basic operations, simple factors, remainder theorem, HCF, LCM, theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, relation between its roots and coefficients (only real roots to be considered). Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns-analytical and graphical solutions. Simultaneous linear equations in two variables and their solutions.
- Practical problems leading to two simultaneous liner equations or in equations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable and their solutions. Set language and set notation, rational expressions and conditional identities, laws of indices.
- (v) Trigonometry: Sine x, cosine x, tangent x when O° < x < 90°. Values of sine x, cos x and ten x, for x = 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° & 90°. Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and distances.
- (vi) Geometry: Lines and angles, plane and plane figures theorems on Properties of angles at a point, Parallel lines, Sides and angles of a triangle, Congruency of triangles, Similar triangles, Concurrence of medians and altitudes, Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and square, Circle and its properties, including tangents and normal, Loci.
- (vii) Mensuration: Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle and circle. Areas of figures which can bisect into the figures (field book). Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular area of cylinders. Surface area and volume of spheres.
- (viii) Statistics: Collection and tabulation of statistical data, graphical representation-frequency polygons, bar charts, pie charts, etc. Measures of central tendency.
Territorial Army Officer Paper II Syllabus 2022
Part – 1. General Knowledge:
- General knowledge including knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.
- The paper will also include questions on history of India and geography of nature which candidates should be able to answer without special study.
Part – 2. English:
- The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of English and workman- like use of words. Questions in English are from synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, Para jumbles, error spotting, jumbled sentences, sentence correction and fill in the blanks.
Territorial Army Officer Online Form 2022
- Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 01 July 2022 To 30 July 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
PIB RE-EXAM IS SCHEDULED ON 18 DECEMBER 2022 – Due to certain unforeseen circumstances, PIB-2022 written exam conducted on 25 Sep 2022 at all centres has been declared Null and Void and re-exam in respect of all those whose candidatures had been confirmed for 25 Sep 2022, exam shall be conducted on 18 December 2022 (Sunday). Affected candidates should check their email also. Territorial Army
Territorial Army Official Notice & Link
Download Admit Card
Books for Exam Preparation
Join Govt. Job Group