TIFR Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 19 Vacancies
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) invites applications to fill 19 vacancies of Scientific Officer, Administrative Assistant, Clerk, Work Assistant, Project Scientific Officer and Library Trainee through TIFR Recruitment 2023 Notification from 20 May 2023 to 14 June 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the TIFR Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) . All important links are provided at the end of this article.
TIFR Various Post Vacancy 2023 Notification
TIFR Various Post Notification 2023 :- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) has recently released the notification for the Scientific Officer, Administrative Assistant, Clerk, Work Assistant, Project Scientific Officer and Library Trainee . Its official notice has been issued in May 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for TIFR Various Post Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) . All the information related to the TIFR Various Post Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
TIFR Recruitment 2023 Online Form
TIFR Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Post Name||Scientific Officer, Administrative Assistant, Clerk, Work Assistant, Project Scientific Officer and Library Trainee|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Post Wise|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
TIFR Various Post Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to TIFR Various Post recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||20 May 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||14 June 2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the TIFR Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Scientific Officer, Administrative Assistant, Clerk, Work Assistant, Project Scientific Officer and Library Trainee application fee through the payment gateway on the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 14 June 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General, OBC, EWS||0/-|
|SC, ST, PwBD||0/-|
The TIFR Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
TIFR Various Post Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the TIFR Various Post online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for TIFR Various Post is;
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Scientific Officer (B) [Archives]||28 Years|
|Administrative Assistant (B)||33 Years|
|Clerk (A)||28 Years|
|Work Assistant||28 Years|
|Project Scientific Officer (C)||28 Years|
|Library Trainee||28 Years|
|Age Limit as on||01 July 2023|
|Calculate Your Age||Use Age Calculator|
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- TNUSRB SI Recruitment
- BTSC JE Recruitment
- UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment
- Army HQ Eastern Command Recruitment
- Army CDA Meerut Driver Recruitment
TIFR Various Post Vacancy 2023
|Scientific Officer (B) [Archives]||01||Rs 85,556/-|
|Administrative Assistant (B)||02||Rs 64,938/-|
|Clerk (A)||10||Rs 41,785/-|
|Work Assistant||01||Rs 32,877/-|
|Project Scientific Officer (C)||01||Rs 89,900/-|
|Library Trainee||04||Rs 22,000/-|
TIFR Various Post Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Scientific Officer (B) [Archives]
- Full Time Masters degree in Science (M.Sc/M.S.) OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech)
- Minimum 6 months experience of work in any reputed Archives / Art Collection / Museum.
Administrative Assistant (B)
- Graduate with aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised University /Institute.
- Proficiency in word processing/data base/accounting procedures.
- 5 years’ experience in Accounts/ Purchase/ Stores.
- Graduate with aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised University /Institute.
- Knowledge of typing
- Knowledge of use of personal computers and application – supported by certificates from the government recognized institutions.
- Minimum 1 year experience in clerical duties and correspondence.
- S.S.C. OR Equivalent from any recognized board in India.
- Minimum One year experience in office work.
Project Scientific Officer (C)
- Full-time Degree in M.Sc. Electronics OR B.E./B.Tech. Electronics and communication Engineering with aggregate of 60% marks.
- Graduate (Science preferable) & B.Lib. from recognised University/Institute.
- Candidates who have appeared for final exam/semester of Library Science and are awaiting results can also apply.)
Read the official notification for more details.
TIFR Various Post Selection Process 2023
|Post Name||Selection Process|
|Scientific Officer (B) [Archives]||Interview and/or Written Test|
|Administrative Assistant (B)||Written Test and Skill Test.|
|Clerk (A)||Written Test and Skill Test|
|Work Assistant||Written Test and Skill Test|
|Project Scientific Officer (C)||Interview Only|
|Library Trainee||Written Test and Skill Test|
How to Apply for TIFR Recruitment 2023
TIFR Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 14 June 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of TIFR Various Post application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of TIFR Various Post application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- TIFR Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 20 May 2023 to 14 June 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in TIFR Various Post Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for TIFR Various Post Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to TIFR Various Post Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact No.: —
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
TIFR Various Post Official Notice & Link
Online Registration | Login
Govt Jobs Available