TPSC Tripura Typist Grade VI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Updated :- 08 November 2021
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 50 vacancies of L.D-Asst-cum-Typist, Grade-VI Post through “TPSC Tripura Typist Grade VI Recruitment 2021 Notification” from 07 December to 15 January 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
TPSC Tripura Typist Grade VI Recruitment 2021
ADVT. NO. 05/2021 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 07 December 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 15 January 2022 upto 5:30 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 15 January 2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card : Available Soon
- General, Other State Candidates Fee : 200/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 150/-
- BPL, Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 150/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Age Limit as on : 15 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates should have passed 12th class from any recognized Board. with basic computer knowledge.
- Typing Speed: 40 WPM
- Read the official notification for more details.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 50
- Written Exam
- 200 Marks ( Two Papers; 100 Marks Each )
- Exam Centre: Agartala, Ambassa, Belonia, Dharmanagar, Kailashahar and Udaipur.
- Typing Test (50 Marks)
- 40 WPM in English
- Final Merit List
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- TPSC Tripura Typist Grade VI Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 07 December To 15 January 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in TPSC Tripura Typist Grade VI Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Telegram Group