India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
UCMS Delhi MTS and Various Post Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Updated :- 20 November 2021
University College of Medical Science (UCMS) has invited applications from candidates having 10th, Graduation and post qualification for filling 07 vacancies of UCMS Scientist B, Research Assistant, Laboratory Technicians, DEO, MTS posts through “UCMS Delhi MTS and Various Post Recruitment 2021”. Any candidate who wants to get the opportunity of service through the department. They can send the application form through online/offline medium (By E-Mail) from 20 November to 10 December 2021.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by University College of Medical Science (UCMS). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
University College of Medical Science (UCMS)
UCMS Scientist B, Research Assistant, Laboratory Technicians, DEO, MTS Vacancy 2021
UCMS Delhi MTS and Various Post Recruitment 2021
ADVT. NO. 01/2021 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Form Start : 20 November 2021
- Application Form Submission Last Date :- 10 December 2021 upto 4:00 PM
- Download Application Form :
- Further Process: Stay connected with the official website.
- Source :- Official Website
- UR, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
UCMS DELHI VACANCY AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Scientist ‘B’ Post Max. Age Limit : 40 Years
- Other Post Max. Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age Will Be Calculated As Per : 10 December 2021
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
UCMS DELHI VACANCY ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Scientist B (Medical) :
- MBBS / BDS / B.V.Sc & AH recognized by MCI / DCI / VCI respectively.
- Scientist B (Non-Medical):
- 1st class Master’s degree OR 2nd class M. Sc. + Ph.D. degree in relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Research Assistant:
- Postgraduate degree in relevant subject.
- Laboratory Technician:
- B. Sc./ Intermediate with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or High School with 5 years Lab. Experience.
- Data Entry Operator:
- Graduate with knowledge of data entry work.
- Multi-Tasking Staff:
- High School / Matric / equivalent from a recognized board.
- Read the official notification for more details.
UCMS DELHI VACANCY DETAILS :: 07
|Scientist B (Medical)||01||Rs 56,000/-+ HRA|
|Scientist B (Non-Medical)||01||Rs 56,000/-+ HRA|
|Research Assistant||01||Rs 35,000/-|
|Laboratory Technicians||02||Rs 20,000/-+ HRA|
|Data Entry Operator||01||Rs.20,000/-|
UCMS DELHI E-MAIL ADDRESS
E-MAIL ADDRESS :- http://[email protected]/
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by E-Mail before the last date.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- All Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate (Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of your experience certificate. if any.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidate has to mention name of post in the subject of Email i.e. “Application for the post of Post Name” (whichever is applicable).
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself.
- No cutting or mistakes in the application.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post, if applying for more than one post.
- Shortlisting of candidates for interview/written test shall be done on basis of educational qualification and experience as per advertisement.
- Candidates must submit the duly self-attested copies of proof of their age, educational qualifications, experiences, testimonials along with application form etc. at the time of interview, if shortlisted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Join Telegram Group
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.