UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
Updated :- 30 November 2022
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 445 vacancies of Junior Assistant post through UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification from 30 November 2022 to 20 December 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2022
Are you also waiting for UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022? If yes then now you can apply for UKPSC Junior Assistant application form. Because today the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the official notification for Junior Assistant 445 posts. For more updates on UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC). Because the UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022 notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022
UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Application Form Start : 30 November 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 20 December 2022
- Exam Date :- Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the UKPSC Junior Assistant application fee through the payment gateway on the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 20 December 2022 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee:- 176.55/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 86.55/-
- PwD Candidates Fee :- 26.55/-
The UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen. Transaction charges, if any, levied by the bank for online payment will be borne by the applicants.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the UKPSC Junior Assistant online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission/ Department for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 42 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 July 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
#Tranding Govt Jobs
- IWST Bangalore Recruitment
- NCL Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Recruitment
- KVS Teaching & Non Teaching Post Recruitment
- NPCIL Recruitment
- MP Forest Guard Recruitment
UKPSC Junior Assistant Qualification
- Candidate should have class 12th pass/ Intermediate from recognized board.
- Hindi Typing speed of 4000 depressions per hour on computer.
- For more details read the official notification.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022
|Junior Assistant/ DEO||445||Rs. 21,700 to 69,100/-|
UKPSC Junior Assistant Selection Process
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
|General Knowledge, General Science, Hindi||100||100|
Skill/ Typing Test
Hindi Typing speed of 4000 depressions per hour on computer.
How to Apply for UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 20 December at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of UKPSC Junior Assistant application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Uttarakhand Junior Assistant on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 30 November 2022 to 20 December 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in IB Security Assistant and MTS Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group