TITLE :- UP Ayush NEET Admission 2020-21 | Online Counseling, Choice Filling
POST UPDATE :- 09 January 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Uttar Pradesh Ayush Department” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “UP Ayush NEET Admission 2020-21”. Eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Department
Ayurvedic | Homeopathic | Unani
UP Ayush NEET Admission 2020-21
- First Round Counseling:
- Registration Start :- 05 January 2021
- Registration / Choice Filling Last Date :- 12 January 2021
- Allotment Result : 14 January 2021
- Second Round Counseling:
- Registration Start :- 25 January 2021
- Registration / Choice Filling Last Date :- 31 January 2021
- Allotment Result : 02 February 2021
- General OBC Candidates Fee : 2000/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 2000/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 2000/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
- General Candidates : 40%
- OBC Candidates : 27%
- SC Candidates : 21%
- EWS Candidates : 10%
- ST Candidates : 02%
CANDIDATES REQUIRE ELIGIBILITIES
- Appeared in NTA NEET 2020 Examination.
- High School and Intermediate Exam Passed in U.P.
- Domicile Certificate in Uttar Pradesh.
- Other State Candidates Also Eligible.
- For more information, see the officially released notification.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UP Ayush NEET Admission 2020-21.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download College List