TITLE :- UP Combined Agriculture Services Examination 2020 Exam Date
POST UPDATE :- 16 January 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “UP Combined Agriculture Services Examination 2020”. For which recently the date fixed for the written examination has been announced by the department. Candidates who have applied for the following posts can see the notice issued by the department by visiting the link given below.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Exam Date Notice
The remaining links are given below the post.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UP Combined Agriculture Services Examination 2020
ADVT. NO. A-4/E-1/2020 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 29 December 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 25 January 2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 25 January 2021
- Complete Application Form Last Date : 29 January 2021
- Date for Prelims Exam: 30 May 2021
- Date for Mains Exam: From 13 November 2021
- General, OBC & EWS Candidates Fee : 125/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 65/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 25/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JULY 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories as Per Rules.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 564
|District Horticulture Officer Group-2, Grade-1||Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc with Agriculture OR Horticulture from Any Recognized University|
|Principal Govt. Food Science Training Center / Food Processing Officer Group-2||Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc with Chemistry / Agriculture as a Subject OR Master Degree in Fruit and Vegetable OR M.Sc Degree in Food Technology / Food Preservation from Any Recognized University|
|Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Branches: Agronomy, Botany, Plant Protection, Chemistry, Development)||Candidates have Master Degree in Related Subject in Any Recognized University.|
For More Details Read the Notification
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- UP Combined Agriculture Services Examination 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 29 December 2020 to 25 January 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UP Combined Agriculture Services Examination 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Exam Date Notice
Pay Exam Fee
Submit Application Form